• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wonder how much gas prices would decline if obiden got a good kick in the *** and stopped restricting domestic output.
    I think it would help us hit the ceiling sooner. Resolving the Russia/Ukraine war would help most at this point. Both are factors.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The bigger problem is domestic refining, which of course the greenies have steadily chipped away at over the years and now it's functionally impossible to build a new refinery in the US. Just the environmental impact requirements would take a decade, and in the end you'll just get Keystone'd by a hostile administration like Biden. The existing refineries decay and break down more often and are unable to be replaced by new ones.

If you elected a pro-energy Republican today and guaranteed a 10 year term, it would probably take every bit of those ten years to see a dramatic impact to capacity. All the Democrats have to do is stop progress and chip away.
    This. Of course the price of oil is probably the biggest factor. But, you look at the price of oil during this crisis vs the price of oil in the last crisis, oil was higher then, but gasoline/diesel prices are higher now.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's good news. I ordered some more diesel gas cans. Hopefully this will be enough that I can fill up before diesel prices go up and that should do me for the summer.
    You might do the math—diesel prices in Henderson, KY was 4.93/gallon Sunday afternoon.
    I

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe....but this was well underway before putin started his shenanigans.

This is by design.
    Yeah, Biden started with the ******** as soon as he took office. I think they're quite happy with the gas prices being as high as they are now.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Biden admitted he wouldnt do anything about gas prices.
    He is TRYING to force people to buy electric cars.
    If he cheats and gets reelected,we are done for sure!
    Yep. He's come right out and said it numerous times. He has NO PLAN to reduce gas prices because he sees NO PROBLEM with the current prices.

These ghouls believe that if they whack you over the head with the stick of high gas prices, you will pull $65,000 out of your butt and go buy an EV and never travel outside of a 50 mile radius from home again.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    In the grand scheme of things this is a drop in the bucket, but I spent $49.00 putting gas in my mower yesterday.

I can let me place go longer between I guess, but I have properties in towns that won't go for that.

Driving to a doctor visit this morning and will need to gas up my truck before the day is done. Hope my credit card has enough left on it for that.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Democrats believe in changing policy to make the individual act in their own self interest that then furthers their own goal.

High gas prices= people drive less buy more EV’s and less goods overall

Power blackouts= people install solar or clean natural gas generators to maintain reliable power

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Yep. He's come right out and said it numerous times. He has NO PLAN to reduce gas prices because he sees NO PROBLEM with the current prices.

These ghouls believe that if they whack you over the head with the stick of high gas prices, you will pull $65,000 out of your butt and go buy an EV and never travel outside of a 50 mile radius from home again.
    bout that lol...how is that year+ long waiting list for a model S or the leaf working out? Meaning even if everyone could go out and buy an electric car we simply do not have enough. Not even before gas spiked,waiting lists were already pretty long.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    bout that lol...how is that year+ long waiting list for a model S or the leaf working out? Meaning even if everyone could go out and buy an electric car we simply do not have enough. Not even before gas spiked,waiting lists were already pretty long.
    Then we don’t have a grid to power them so they are going to take your power for your home to run their car, so now you need a generator to offset that…

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Most stations in Kokomo were $4.89 this morning. Sam's Club still at $4.59, so filled up the bike, rode home and switched to the van and got it filled up as well. That station was crazy busy. Attendant said he expected them to raise the price this afternoon.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Buddy of mine ( traveling from VA. To the Dakotas )
    Spent a few days here and left this AM...called and said gas in Western Illinois was as high as 5.09
    5.60 in chiraqi this morning at the BP at 75th and the highway.

At 79th the shell said 7.99 for premium this afternoon

Top Bottom