• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I read a article several years ago about why we are allowing illegal immigration.
    IIRC it is the fix the democrats are using because they say we are dying.
    Between abortion and people programed to have one child families it has taken a toll on our countries birth rate.
    So the fix is to allow anyone and everyone in to fix it. That was the gist of the article. I'm not sure how true any of it is though.
    Unfortunately I cannot remember the writer of the article or its title.
    The concept is true, offspring of the 50’s and later are not replenishing the country. No matter their explanations dems are importing new dem voters.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The concept is true, offspring of the 50’s and later are not replenishing the country. No matter their explanations dems are importing new dem voters.
    1 child avg families we lose population.
    2 child avg families we hold at same population.
    3+ avg child families we gain population.

Next time I see a large family I think I'll thank them for helping keep America populated with natural born Americans.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just please don't take them all with you when you go grocery shopping. :): You really don't need 3 generations of your family with you to do the weekly shopping.
    Lol I had 3 boys and a girl. It got rough at times and we ate lots of beans and cornbread. The beans had ham flavoring.

I went grocery shopping to get my usual food Thursday. It normal cost me around $45 Trump era. It was upto $84 for the same items.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lol I had 3 boys and a girl. It got rough at times and we ate lots of beans and cornbread. The beans had ham flavoring.

I went grocery shopping to get my usual food Thursday. It normal cost me around $45 Trump era. It was upto $84 for the same items.
    I hear ya. Prices have gone nuts. But did you take your wife, all 4 children, your parents and your wife's parents with you when you did the weekly shopping? That's what I was talking about. I see it all the time around here. For goodness' sake, use some of those extra people as babysitters people! :xmad:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    A whole chicken is $12 now. You can get an 8 piece fried chicken at the deli cheaper than buying one to cook yourself. I don't know how they do that.

Edit:

85% ground beef is cheaper than chicken now.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    More warm bodies do not build a country, even if it does build the voter base for criminal politicians.

Only productive warm bodies build, Unproductive simply leech the gains out of the productive CITIZENS.

Almost without exception, the unproductive who are well taken care of spend their time becoming alcoholics and dopers, and rapidly become combatants, tearing down everything that is standing. Without the God given right to starve for being unproductive and the privilege to suffer for being unrighteous, there is no natural motivation to improve. Like the comedian said, "stupid is supposed to hurt"

Unregulated immigration is an imbecilic plan.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Almost without exception, the unproductive who are well taken care of spend their time becoming alcoholics and dopers, and rapidly become combatants, tearing down everything that is standing.
    Well, to be fair, I think this applies to the ones that were born here moreso than the immigrants (illegal or legal). See the BLM/Antifa riots and most of the democrats in Washington DC...

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So who is going to fix it? Nobody. It cannot be fixed. You are in the car with 330 million people of which a few hundred thousand really care about debt, either in their own lives or the government’s, that is hurtling over the precipice. Politicians only do what they must if it is painful in any way. It requires. at minimum, a substantial minority to even start a conversation on this, much less do something. Do you in your wildest dreams believe any significant number of fellow countrymen are willing to live with any austerity measures?

I do not…
    It can be fixed after the collapse or war, whichever comes first.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    To understand what is happening you must understand what they have changed. In the latter 90’s your local grocery stores stopped receiving sides of beef, sides that had to be processed into hamburger and steak. It all had to balance to sell it all.

They began to receive tube beef that was ground into cheap hamburger, if you bought steaks, they came in cryrovac for strips, filet, ribeye, etc. You were paying a market price for filet, competing with foreign countries for the filet and other high end cuts. Back in the day a typical grocery had 20 full time butchers on payroll, now just a few that slice up the meat and run the tube beef through the grinder…

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    A whole chicken is $12 now. You can get an 8 piece fried chicken at the deli cheaper than buying one to cook yourself. I don't know how they do that.

Edit:

You can still get a 8ct bag of chicken quarters (dark) at walmart for less than $7. It goes a long way

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You can still get a 8ct bag of chicken quarters (dark) at walmart for less than $7. It goes a long way
    I was at my local food market and was wanting a whole chicken for Sunday dinner. Make gravy with homemade noodles for mashed potatoes with it besides having a nice bird to eat.

Top Bottom