• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Looks like another round of increases hit this afternoon. On my way home, it looked like another $0.20 or so a gallon increase. Diesel didn’t move, yet.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like another round of increases hit this afternoon. On my way home, it looked like another $0.20 or so a gallon increase. Diesel didn’t move, yet.
    It had been 4.49 here yesterday, but today it's 4.89 (regular). Glad I topped off at Kroger yesterday and used my 20 cents off/gallon that was set to expire today.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If you have a speedway card you can get gas before midnight at the price it was when the store opened. In my case im topping off at 4.59 when the sign says 4.89
    I didn't know that! I knew they had changed from the automatic 3 cents off to 5 cents off (whoohoo :rolleyes:). I rarely get gas there anymore.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It had been 4.49 here yesterday, but today it's 4.89 (regular). Glad I topped off at Kroger yesterday and used my 20 cents off/gallon that was set to expire today.
    I saw one station between Bedford and Mitchell that was at 4.89. The others seemed like they were up 20 cents. I paid 4.93 for diesel in Henderson, KY on Sunday. I wish I had my fuel cans with me.

We had 90 cents worth of fuel points that expire today. We did take all our fuel cans and filled them up yesterday. Got 33 of the allotted 35 gallons they let you take with your points. $30 is $30.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I wonder how much gas prices would decline if obiden got a good kick in the *** and stopped restricting domestic output.
    The bigger problem is domestic refining, which of course the greenies have steadily chipped away at over the years and now it's functionally impossible to build a new refinery in the US. Just the environmental impact requirements would take a decade, and in the end you'll just get Keystone'd by a hostile administration like Biden. The existing refineries decay and break down more often and are unable to be replaced by new ones.

If you elected a pro-energy Republican today and guaranteed a 10 year term, it would probably take every bit of those ten years to see a dramatic impact to capacity. All the Democrats have to do is stop progress and chip away.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's good news. I ordered some more diesel gas cans. Hopefully this will be enough that I can fill up before diesel prices go up and that should do me for the summer.

Top Bottom