• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

"Higher oil prices are a reflection of optimism about economic growth as the world begins the process of vaccinations to move past the pandemic," said Jason Bordoff, founding director of Columbia University's Center on Global Energy Policy.

:rofl:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No, we just win steal elections.

giphy.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We need to be reminded that there are those among us who would chose to limit yours and mine, and my children's and grandchildren's God given constitutional rights.

And we as a society need to make a choice about this enemy within. So we can tolerate their existence and have our rights further eroded or we can do what is necessary and remove them from this country by any means necessary so that our children might have a future.

The problem isn't the politicians. It's your neighbor who suffers no consequences for trying to take away your rights. The only place those consequences can come from is each other, and as people further lose their spine, the evil are more empowered to do what evil does.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    We will see increasing fuel prices due to the cancellation of Keystone Pipeline. We have been energy independent under President Trump....looks like we’re going back to relying on other countries for our oil and that will only raise prices.
    We may not have jobs or be able to afford gas even if we do, but come on...in 6 months it will be legal to bugger billy goats! Get up and dance!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    And they just dont ****ing get it no matter how much of this mud pie hits them square in the face. They jump ship due to media induced stage 4 TDS and defend that most horrible decision to the end.

A few actaully are so blind as to say DJT left us in worse shape than when O left out. Are they that blind or just that ****ing stupid.

I am leaning on stupid. Prove me wrong. Do your absolute best from on high looking down on us gun /God clinging mere mortals. Thats the attitude I get from some of you. Hell even Kut has more grace.

Come on. Lets hear it.
    My only response will be to the trolls on either side of the isle and I promise this. Idiocy will be met head on.

Lets hear some solid response to support anything Bidiot has done or intends to do for the betterment of the republic that he has outwardly ignored. We are not a democracy. At least not yet anyway.

OK.....Go. This is your chance if you have the balls to take it.
    I'm still waiting...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Horses are iffy with all that Green House gases and those road apples!!!!!

NOT SUPPORTED with the Green New Deal......or is it (China Greed New Deal....:scratch::scratch::scratch:)
    This reminds me of a memorable moment. I assume she meant hedge apples, but I remember one morning when my obnoxious know-it-all aunt asked grandpa if road apples are edible!

Scary to think we see things here that are about equally sensible.

CopperheadL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Seymour
    funny how it happened right after he canceled the pipeline. last i heard it would have been a lot cheaper to transport oil through it rather than truck it down. not counting the carbon emissions added since it now has to be trucked.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    funny how it happened right after he canceled the pipeline. last i heard it would have been a lot cheaper to transport oil through it rather than truck it down. not counting the carbon emissions added since it now has to be trucked.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Bideners can't wait to pay more for gas, shipping, etc.

~$2 a gallon? Pfft. Let's triple it.

Too bad it impacts us all.

Top Bottom