• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If you sold ammo and prices went up wouldn't you benefit?

No. Run down to your local ammo store and ask if their profit margins have increased with higher prices.

Just cause mini-14 made the statement doesn't mean he is a Rosie O'Donnell (gun ban advocate).

True, and you'll notice I didn't say that. "Kinda sounds like something Rosie O'Donnell would say." is what I did say. The things that Rosie says are based on about as much fact as the statement made above.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Before the mods to my truck I got around 15mpg but since the lift and tires I had to put in lower gears now I run about 2000rpm at 55 so it try to keep her of the highway:): I also have a 4 banger in my ranger but just cant help myself plus if I dont drive it then my wife does:dunno:

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Before the mods to my truck I got around 15mpg but since the lift and tires I had to put in lower gears now I run about 2000rpm at 55 so it try to keep her of the highway:): I also have a 4 banger in my ranger but just cant help myself plus if I dont drive it then my wife does:dunno:

Damn, you run higher rpms at 55mph than i do in 5th gear at 55mph. I also have a 6th gear....i would hate to get your mpg on my commute :): still a badass truck though:rockwoot:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    No. Run down to your local ammo store and ask if their profit margins have increased with higher prices.

Ah ok, let me rephrase. If you pulled brass out of the ground......

True, and you'll notice I didn't say that. "Kinda sounds like something Rosie O'Donnell would say." is what I did say. The things that Rosie says are based on about as much fact as the statement made above.

Fair enough. I just feel that people are attacked too quickly at times when critical of Bush.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Fair enough. I just feel that people are attacked too quickly at times when critical of Bush.

Nothing wrong with being critical of the president. If you are gonna make statements though, they should be based on fact, not guilt by association.

I'm not a Bush lover, but I am a hater of the opposing party who would like nothing more than to completely remove the 2nd Amendment from the constitution. If you're gonna walk like a duck and talk like a duck...

What does all this have to do with gas prices?
    Nothing.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Gas prices suck. Diesel is even more rediculous. 4.15 a gal in Indy. My new dodge charger shuts down a couple cylinders when cruising on the highway. Is this a new trend in the auto business?

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Gas prices suck. Diesel is even more rediculous. 4.15 a gal in Indy. My new dodge charger shuts down a couple cylinders when cruising on the highway. Is this a new trend in the auto business?

Probably, I know some gm's have it. My friends dad has a suburban that does this and it works great.

Top Bottom