• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...-control-via-powerful-platforms-in-hollywood/

Former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords told Variety magazine one of her goals for 2021 is to see Hollywood writers and producers use their media platforms to push gun control.

Variety reported: “One of Giffords’ priorities for 2021 is to forge relationships with writers, producers, celebrities and decision-makers in Hollywood who can leverage their powerful platforms to speak out against gun violence, call for commonsense laws and support local community efforts to raise awareness about gun safety.”

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I don't understand why some people think I should care what actors, rock stars, professional ball players or anyone else thinks. Jim.

It's usually the actors, rock stars, and professional ball players that think that..
    along with progressive stooges.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't understand why some people think I should care what actors, rock stars, professional ball players or anyone else thinks. Jim.

Are these movie studios, directors and actors in action flicks going to demand no guns? You know, not to be hypocritical?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    She needs to campaign for the USS Gabriel Giffords LCS be sent to sea unarmed because peace and stuff.

What an idiot. Her husband too. Education does not equate to intelligence. But then again I don't believe many of these leftists actually believe what they are selling; it's just a means to an end...a really bad end for those not in power.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    While I feel sorry for what she and the others around her went through, it is sad that she once was such a pro-firearm person, and that the act of someone who didn't belong on the streets could ruin it for so many unrelated to what happened.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...-control-via-powerful-platforms-in-hollywood/

Former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords told Variety magazine one of her goals for 2021 is to see Hollywood writers and producers use their media platforms to push gun control.

Variety reported: “One of Giffords’ priorities for 2021 is to forge relationships with writers, producers, celebrities and decision-makers in Hollywood who can leverage their powerful platforms to speak out against gun violence, call for commonsense laws and support local community efforts to raise awareness about gun safety.”
    Guns ARE Hollywood. Any of the Hollywood hypocrites who sign onto this suck a bag of *****.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin

I hope all the new movies don’t have any guns in them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom