• ...and so much more!
  • buttonblue

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 11, 2021
    North Manchester, IN
    In case someone was on the hunt for a level 2 holster that accommodates a Glock G48 mos with an attached red dot and TLR-7 Sub light, Orpaz makes a modular system called the T40. I originally bought it for a Sig P320 AXG. It worked very fine with that. I have been looking everywhere over the past month for a Level II G48 mos holster. So, I thought to see if the adjustability was enough on this T40 to hold the G48 nicely. It compresses down enough to hold the G48 w/ attached light very snug and with no movement after a very positive lockup. Even without the level 2 gate closed onto the rear of the slide, it's retention beats any Kydex I've found. It is actually magnetic and holds at the barrel end. It is strong as heck.

I do not think it was ever the intention of Orpaz for this to work with the G48 mos. But, it sure as heck does. If I didn't know any better I would think it was made just for the G48 mos. The interior of the holster body holds the pistol along the 4 corner edges (on top, the slide corners and on bottom the corner edges of the TLR-7 Sub. That is why it doesn't matter that the 48 is a "slimline"! It captures the 4 corners no matter what.

Sorry. Just so excited to find a holster hack that works finally!

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg
    IMG_0994.jpg

Top Bottom