Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No, we are paying for the political convenience that the Republicans sought to keep the White House.

Should have stayed and finished the job of Reconstruction and not abandoned our fellow citizens.
    You mean the party of lincoln?

Was your ancestor that fought in the war of secession from Britain a centralizer?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You mean the party of lincoln?

Was your ancestor that fought in the war of secession from Britain a centralizer?
    Lincoln was a Republican but he was murdered by a Confederate in 1865. Thus, Lincoln was not around in 1877.

My ancestors were back on their farms in Indiana in 1877 and had nothing to do with the cave in to the Lost Causers and Redeemers so I don't understand what you are talking about.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Lincoln was a Republican but he was murdered by a Confederate in 1865. Thus, Lincoln was not around in 1877.

My ancestors were back on their farms in Indiana in 1877 and had nothing to do with the cave in to the Lost Causers and Redeemers so I don't understand what you are talking about.
    I did not expect you would.

I thought you had an ancestor who fought against Britain in the late 18th century. Am I incorrect on that matter?

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    saint-fauci-1.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    No, we are paying for the political convenience that the Republicans sought to keep the White House.

Should have stayed and finished the job of Reconstruction and not abandoned our fellow citizens.
    Indeed mistakes were made. Was unaware of the official moniker and apparently 7th grade history didn't make much of an impression. It has only been 50 years since I studied it. Might have lost some of the info.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom