Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    I’m sure when he was flying in Epstein’s plane with Epstein, Bill Clinton, Maxwells and a few teenage girls…..he sipped Diet Coke and watched tv

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I’m sure when he was flying in Epstein’s plane with Epstein, Bill Clinton, Maxwells and a few teenage girls…..he sipped Diet Coke and watched tv
    Seriously? If there was anything there Trump would be the one name that would have been leaked from Maxwell's client list. I think your letting your TDS get the best of you.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Actually…..one has
    I note that he testified about who flew on the plane but not where they flew to. Are you suggesting you think John Glenn also was flying to pedo island? Because he mentioned Glenn's name as 'having flown on aircraft he piloted for Epstein' in the same breath as Clinton and Trump. He also testified those aircraft flew to Epstein's ranch in New Mexico and his townhouse in New York. I would bet they flew many other places also because that is why one has an airplane, and Epstein had other business interests besides pimping minors

For someone who seemed to disapprove of drivebys a few posts ago, you show a marked facility with the technique

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    Actually, you come into a forum that you have probably been permabanned from in a combatative manner.

You are the sore thumb.

Ignored.
    Thank you for the assumption, and the ignoring. I see that a lot in Trump supporters, blind loyalty and dismissal of anything outside that view.
    have a night

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom