Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    1b6ab6b4-fe59-4fac-857d-f7304185b20a-jpeg.925593

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Methinks that the protesting is too quick and too much.
    Not only is it not a new revelation but there is nothing to it, as I suspected. Note the date on the article (21 Dec 2021)

And because you seem hard of thinking (a common side effect of TDS), I've highlighted some salient points in the story header

Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's private Lolita Express jet SIX more times than was previously known, flight logs reveal after new documents were released at Ghislaine Maxwell trial​

• Donald Trump flew 4 times in 1993, once in 1994, once in 1995 and once in 1997
    • Most flights were from Palm Beach, where he and Epstein had homes, to Newark
    • Flights revealed in new documents released in Ghislaine Maxwell sex abuse trial
    • Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, George Mitchell also among guests
    I notice you don't mention another ex-president who flew on that aircraft MANY more times (at least 26X), thus the targeted nature of the hissy fit shows it isn't the perversion of prominent Democrats you have a problem with, it is the enduring popularity of Trump

Trump supporters are used to this sort of baseless targeting predicated on anonymous leaks and the occasional twisted fact, but that doesn't mean we like it - or the people who join the forum seemingly just to try to distract from what a total disaster Biden and progressivism in general are

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom