0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    democrats-virginia-biden.jpg

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

It doesn't matter; you have to get the shot anyway!
    I don't HAVE to do squat! According to the CDC's new definition of a vaccine I am vaccinated since I took some vitamin C and Melatonin.

Good to go!

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Nancy.jpg

Nancy Pelosi was visiting a primary school in Tampa and visited a grade four class. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.
    The teacher asked Mrs. Pelosi if she would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy.' So our illustrious Democrat asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'.
    One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs him over and kills him, that would be a tragedy."
    "No," said Pelosi , "that would be an accident."
    A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove off a cliff, killing everyone, that would be a tragedy."
    "I'm afraid not," explained Pelosi .
    "That's what we would call great loss."
    The room went silent. No other child volunteered. Pelosi searched the room.
    "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"
    Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher held her breath.
    In a quiet voice he said: "If the plane carrying you was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy."
    "Fantastic!" exclaimed Pelosi , "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"
    "Well," says Johnny, "It has to be a tragedy, because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss... and you can bet your sweet butt it wouldn't be an accident either!" The teacher left the room.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    He misinterpreted the original meme. It's,
    Had flu - recovered, get immunity from flu
    Had covid - recovered, get immunity from covid

Benefit of the doubt:
    He read it as had flu, so you are immune from covid, which the meme doesn't say.
    Otherwise, If he is saying that you can have immunity from flu if you had flu, but you won't have immunity from covid if you had covid that's just incorrect.
    You all are right.
    I read the where the meme said "the jab" as being the jab for COVID. It doesn't specify that "the jab" is the jab for COVID. Sometimes people say "the jab" without being specific but meaning the COVID jab specifically and I fell into the trap of assuming that was going on in the meme.
    Sorry for my confusion.

I know people that are fine with jabs like flu jabs and other jabs but just don't want the experimental mRNA-COVID jabs. These people are not anti-vaccination at all, they are just anti-mRNA-COVID vaccination and especially against mandates for COVID vaccinations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom