• Status
    Not open for further replies.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Here is one from 2020. April. Wasn't Trump in charge then?

View attachment 163344
    Of course, in the first, shelves are empty due to failures in the supply chain. In the second, shelves are empty due to a "stay at home order" issues by the State and the resulting run on toilet paper.

So, yes, different people "in charge". Very different scenarios.

Why I am on INGO caring about this we will never know....

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Here is one from 2020. April. Wasn't Trump in charge then?

View attachment 163344
    This is the funny pic thread. Not the debate thread. ;)

And, Didn’t Trump leave it to state governments to decide if they lockdown or not?
    A picture of a shelf in a Californian store hardly shows negligence on trumps part, however cargo ships and containers sitting at ports not being unloaded and distributed can be placed on Biden. Also, during a truck driver shortage, forcing them to take vaccines or get fired isn’t the brightest idea either.

Obligatory FUNNY pic
    A0288BBC-9B32-4F2D-B591-9417AE79881B.jpeg

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    It's not so funny when it's a lie. (including your misreps).
    I think your pic of empty shelves maybe a misrepresentation. There are no signs posted stating they are out of any products, limiting pruchases ect. I remember seeing those signs posted on empty shelves.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It’s only a lie because you don’t wanna believe it.

View attachment 163353

QFT

bidet is like a mafia guy that's had a do nothing job that he never shows up to at the construction company the last 50 years and
    people are SHOCKED that when that mafia guy is actually tasked with running the company he fails miserably.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think your pic of empty shelves maybe a misrepresentation. There are no signs posted stating they are out of any products, limiting pruchases ect. I remember seeing those signs posted on empty shelves.
    Oh, I could provide a link to the news article, but I thought anyone who actually was alive and lucent in 2020 would recognize that the shortages started back then.

But, I know a lot of people underplay reality, so maybe I should have put the link in there.

OTOH, anyone who knows how to use images.google.com can find it in 5 seconds. So, there's that.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Oh, I could provide a link to the news article, but I thought anyone who actually was alive and lucent in 2020 would recognize that the shortages started back then.

But, I know a lot of people underplay reality, so maybe I should have put the link in there.
    Provide the link. BTW I remember it quit well, I worked part time in retail back then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom