• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That looks like that area in Los Angeles, California where the trains are forced to go slow and people jump on them and break into the shipping containers and throw stuff down and then rip them open and sell the stuff. So if you were wondering why your order never got to you...

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    That looks like that area in Los Angeles, California where the trains are forced to go slow and people jump on them and break into the shipping containers and throw stuff down and then rip them open and sell the stuff. So if you were wondering why your order never got to you...

That's exactly what it is

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Really depressed about now:

FKEuAk_XIAcCMyP

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland

Many a year ago in my youthful law dog days there was an area on my beat where trains also had to slow while coming through a residential area.

Some of my local hoodlums climbed onto a flat car and started throwing off used tires. It was very cold and the car was icy. One guy slipped. Instead of just rolling off he tried to grab on and swung under the car. He lost his grip and fell under it.

The wheels took off one foot right at the ankle and one leg just under his knee.

Every now and again the planets are in proper alignment.

P.S. We heard that he tried to run away but that he kept running in circles.

P.P.S. I wrapped his detached property in a sheet and ran it to the hospital so that they could check them out in anticipation of possible reattachment surgery (the rest of him was still alongside of the RR tracks being stabilized by the paramedics). They tried. It didn't work. Now the guy only steals from railroad cars if they're equipped with a wheelchair ramp.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Many a year ago in my youthful law dog days there was an area on my beat where trains also had to slow while coming through a residential area.

Some of my local hoodlums climbed onto a flat car and started throwing off used tires. It was very cold and the car was icy. One guy slipped. Instead of just rolling off he tried to grab on and swung under the car. He lost his grip and fell under it.

The wheels took off one foot right at the ankle and one leg just under his knee.

P.P.S. I wrapped his detached property in a sheet and ran it to the hospital so that they could check them out in anticipation of possible reattachment surgery (the rest of him was still alongside of the RR tracks being stabilized by the paramedics). They tried. It didn't work. Now the guy only steals from railroad cars if they're equipped with a wheelchair ramp.
    If you cannot laugh a your job you need a change.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

No repeat theft offenders, See?, I think this is where the saudis have it right...

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    No repeat theft offenders, See?, I think this is where the saudis have it right...
    Maybe the Union Pacific should see whether there are any descendants of Joe Lefors who could form a 21st Century "Super Posse".

But, instead of Winchesters, they can be armed with some of those newfangled XM556 man-portable Gatling guns?

Who are those guys??

¡FUEGO! ¡FUEGO! ¡FUEGO!

Last edited:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom