Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI***Yeah it got worse.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    f7EtVYF.png

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Seems that when you post political stuff fact checkers don't approve of, they're starting to get a bit more aggressive over on fascistbook. Just got me a week off because some meme I shared (that I FOUND on fascistbook) about a Goering quote wasn't 100% accurate...

Did some research, found the exact quote, made a new meme with the corrected text... went back to post it, BOOM, can't post for 7 days. Apparently, being fact checked is now the same as not meeting "community standards"...

Community standards.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Actually what happens is that the village leadership puts the last pig in jail for having the dreaded "ghost gun" so maligned by big media. They confiscate the pigs brick house under RICO and sell it cheap to their friend Wolf Real Estate for a kickback and they both celebrate at the local club.;)

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    Actually what happens is that the village leadership puts the last pig in jail for having the dreaded "ghost gun" so maligned by big media. They confiscate the pigs brick house under RICO and sell it cheap to their friend Wolf Real Estate for a kickback and they both celebrate at the local club.;)
    And to this day pigs still hold protests with signs proclaiming "Justice for Big Bad Wolf" and "Lupine Lives Matter"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom