Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI*** It can't get any worse...can it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That is an insult to those fine actors, they only acted stupid. Except Arnold he was the only one that ever acted smart.

Mr Haney, could possibly be a picture of Democrat Politicians in general. (always truing to sell junk as a great investment)

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I referred to the characters, not the actors . . . But don’t you see the resemblance between Arnold Ziffel and the pig-eyed stack of Schiff?
    (I agree that Arnold is more intelligent.)

Haney represents a cross between LBJ and Tip O’Neill.

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    116063582_2770942833135606_7739351475963851298_o.jpg

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

Well, now the talking heads and the pols have redefined "peaceful protest" to include rioting, looting, arson, battery, assault with a deadly or biological weapon, trespassing, and murder.
    I guess that means that when Antifa pokes their nose into the wrong neighborhood, and gets shot at, they'll have to call it a "subdued counter protest"!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Can someone translate?
    They're mocking the protesters and their sympathizers who are calling for gun owners to come out and defend them from the feds, because protecting federal buildings from a mob trying to burn them down is oppressive. Or something.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They're mocking the protesters and their sympathizers who are calling for gun owners to come out and defend them from the feds, because protecting federal buildings from a mob trying to burn them down is oppressive. Or something.

Of course, the truth is they don't acgtually need protecting. If they don't try to destroy federal buildings I would bet money these people wouldn't need protection. Sometimes the obvious things need said out loud.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Of course, the truth is they don't acgtually need protecting. If they don't try to destroy federal buildings I would bet money these people wouldn't need protection. Sometimes the obvious things need said out loud.
    I don't know why they want evil gun owners out being their meat shield....sorry, protecting them when they have a bunch of moms out there enabling them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom