• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Honestly I didn’t call ahead. I plan to get there earlier and just ask for a large table. Maybe one for like 10 or something. I’ll try to find an INGO shirt if I have one.
    Mad Anthony has a fairly large table (8-10) near the kitchen where you enter.

I think they can put some tables together in the main area in front of the stage.

They also have a separate room in the southeast corner near the end of the bar. This probably requires reservations and a head count or minimum spend.

NCAA only has one game at noon with Baylor playing UNC so that should not draw a big crowd of local fans.

See you Saturday.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    have you gone through and checked on numbers coming. i was getting the impression there was going to be a yuge group
    Not been a ton of activity lately though. And it’s hard to get a hard count on these things when things come up and people have to cancel last minute. I assume a table for 10 will seat 12-ish if needed, plus there are tables we can pull around also. I’ll let them know a range. 10-15 or so.

I just don’t want to tie up tables for 15 if only 6 show

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    Any Hillside shooting members heading to the range after the meal?? I'll convince the misses we need to visit her family in ft wayne & sneak away... Win-win lol. But $60 in gas, yikes

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Today is the day folks! Happy pineapple pizza day :laugh:

They do have excellent pizza, it does take a bit to come out of your order it though. I’m planning to get there about 11:30 or so to get a table.

I don’t have any name tags but you’re welcome to bring some if you wish

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    After you folks have a few beers, be sure to bump this thread demanding the poll without a single negative vote be honored!

Maybe grab some signatures for a petition.

Top Bottom