Friendship meet, good place to shop for a muzzleloader?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G192127

Sharpshooter
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    I'm at a loss. My mailbox is full and I've reached my 50 conversation limit. I have already been told not to post public contact info...if you can figure out how to talk I'll give you 500 or so...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm at a loss. My mailbox is full and I've reached my 50 conversation limit. I have already been told not to post public contact info...if you can figure out how to talk I'll give you 500 or so...
    If you go into the "conversations" that you want to delete, then select "Leave" at the very top of the first message, it will delete the conversation.

1655232525065.png

G192127

Sharpshooter
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville

If you go into the "conversations" that you want to delete, then select "Leave" at the very top of the first message, it will delete the conversation.

View attachment 205920
    I guess I'm too stupid to do that...I've tried. Believe me...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I guess I'm too stupid to do that...I've tried. Believe me...
    You can do this! :)

1) Pick a conversation, any conversation. If there is more than one post in it, scroll up to the first one and you will see this:

1655239462396.png

2) Click on Leave and this will pop up:

1655239557197.png

3) Clicking on the brown Leave button at the bottom of that window will delete the conversation altogether. Repeat as necessary to clean up your "inbox" (conversations).

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Woods walk was far less crowded. Still sorta brutal on the soggy bottom front. The Fabulous Johnston boys shot better, but I still stunk. Running flinters for 18 rounds and actually hitting anything isn't as easy as one might think.

G192127

Sharpshooter
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    Going to head down thur or Fri if it's not to hot. Hate ti go Sat. But it's supposed to be cooler...afraid I'll miss a vendor or 2 I'd like to see.im taking a perc.lock with me I'd like to convert to a flint.
    Heard from a reliable source caps#11 we 20$ a hundred...but none were available. Won't take long to pay for a $149flintlock lock at those prices. I DID hook up with the guy needing #11's...MANY THANKS TO EEVERYONE- MODS, FRIENDS, AND JUST HELPERS that got me pm'ing again! I know he was grateful too! Problem was I don't use a computer- a galaxy g20..so their instructions didn't work on my unit...dodge is a real good helper!. Anyway...I'm taking the black EV Tracker if anybody sees me, please say "hi". Or I'll give you a lift and a cold drink...it's gonna be awfully hot.

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    I had such a good time I became an Nmlra member lol heading back down again soon.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom