• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    F.N.S. This Friday the 23rd. We are using Practiscore to register shooters you do not have to register to shoot. The club is no longer limiting the number of shooters so come on out.
    Set up at 5:00 help would be appreciated
    Sign in after set up
    Shooters meeting has been change to 6:30 to give everyone time to get to the range
    You must attend the meeting to shoot
    We are a cold range no gun handling unless at the safe table
    $10.00 for club members $15.00 for non members

atcspilot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    For a competition noob looking to do more events, what is this? USPSA?
    Friday Night steel is a speed steel shooting match. Usually 5 stages each shot 3 times. Each stage will have an array of targets, usually requiring not more than 6 hits, actual shots varies! Scoring is done by total time. Cost – $10 Members and $15 Non-Members Typical Round Count Minimum round count is usually around 125. We recommend bringing double that. Start Time – 6:30pm Safety Meeting You must attend Safety Meeting to Shoot Spring and Summer 2nd and 4th Fridays Winter 2nd Fridays Match Director – Don Parks

atcspilot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Friday Night steel is a speed steel shooting match. Usually 5 stages each shot 3 times. Each stage will have an array of targets, usually requiring not more than 6 hits, actual shots varies! Scoring is done by total time. Cost – $10 Members and $15 Non-Members Typical Round Count Minimum round count is usually around 125. We recommend bringing double that. Start Time – 6:30pm Safety Meeting You must attend Safety Meeting to Shoot Spring and Summer 2nd and 4th Fridays Winter 2nd Fridays Match Director – Don Parks
    Very low key match, great place to try your shooting skills against the clock. we welcome new shooters to the sport!

jbizzle3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Sick, not all that far away either. I'll see if the wife lets me come out. I have 2 gun gear, bring the pistol side of that? G17 and Safariland ALS holster.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Sick, not all that far away either. I'll see if the wife lets me come out. I have 2 gun gear, bring the pistol side of that? G17 and Safariland ALS holster.
    FNS is all shot from the low ready. There is no draw. A holster would be very handy as well as mag pouches as they make storing and transporting the gun much simpler. If you don't want to bring a holster, your firearm must be bagged, and the muzzle end of the bag marked so you open the bag with the muzzle facing down range.

This is a great match to get started in competitive shooting as well as fun for experienced competitors. Come on out.

jbizzle3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2018
    Indianapolis
    FNS is all shot from the low ready. There is no draw. A holster would be very handy as well as mag pouches as they make storing and transporting the gun much simpler. If you don't want to bring a holster, your firearm must be bagged, and the muzzle end of the bag marked so you open the bag with the muzzle facing down range.

This is a great match to get started in competitive shooting as well as fun for experienced competitors. Come on out.
    Awesome! Registered.

Top Bottom