• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    F.N.S. Is back at M.C.F.&G. Friday April 9th
    We are limited to 60 shooters so you will need to register on practiscore if you want to shoot, use the link below
    Set up at 5:00 pm help would be appreciated
    Sign in after set up
    Shooters meeting at 6:15 you must attend the meeting to shoot
    Members $10.00 non members $15.00
    Please remember F.N.S. Operates under a cold range no gun handling unless at the safe table.

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Excellent! Is The Outlaw Division still available? Didn't see it on the Practiscore options. Thinking about running my shotgun on a stage or two.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    F.N.S. Is back at M.C.F.&G. Friday April 9th
    We are limited to 60 shooters so you will need to register on practiscore if you want to shoot, use the link below
    Set up at 5:00 pm help would be appreciated
    Sign in after set up
    Shooters meeting at 6:15 you must attend the meeting to shoot
    Members $10.00 non members $15.00
    Please remember F.N.S. Operates under a cold range no gun handling unless at the safe table.

FINALLY

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Outlaw Class rules. You can bring up to 3 guns and choose which you want to shoot on a given stage. Lets you try different guns in different scenarios under time pressure. Great training and fun.

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    I can't seem to get the rules link to work on the Marion County Fish and Game website, refresh my memory please. If shooting a long gun, it needs to be cased until on the firing line and told to "load and make ready". At the end of firing all strings the action is closed, gun pointed downrange and the trigger pulled to prove empty then the gun is cased. Chamber flags are not required or used. Is that all correct? Happy to comply with any/all rules just want to be properly prepared.

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    That
    I can't seem to get the rules link to work on the Marion County Fish and Game website, refresh my memory please. If shooting a long gun, it needs to be cased until on the firing line and told to "load and make ready". At the end of firing all strings the action is closed, gun pointed downrange and the trigger pulled to prove empty then the gun is cased. Chamber flags are not required or used. Is that all correct? Happy to comply with any/all rules just want to be properly prepared
    I can't seem to get the rules link to work on the Marion County Fish and Game website, refresh my memory please. If shooting a long gun, it needs to be cased until on the firing line and told to "load and make ready". At the end of firing all strings the action is closed, gun pointed downrange and the trigger pulled to prove empty then the gun is cased. Chamber flags are not required or used. Is that all correct? Happy to comply with any/all rules just want to be properly prepared.
    You are correct

Top Bottom