• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    This is by far the smallest shipment I've ever received. If you think they normally go fast, this one will make your head spin. We plan to release them at around 9am this morning. I will try and get back here to post a link, but things typically get extremely hectic as soon as they go live, and I might not make it back. Click on the refurbished section on the link below.

https://aaoptics.com/

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Son of a *****. I missed out on a Razor Gen II while I was farting around trying to figure out what reticle to choose. Had one in my cart and it vanished during check-out. Congrats to whoever snagged it.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Son of a *****. I missed out on a Razor Gen II while I was farting around trying to figure out what reticle to choose. Had one in my cart and it vanished during check-out. Congrats to whoever snagged it.

Its rough, but if you have to make a decision, dont bother trying. Decisions have to be made before its released.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

If I get any returns (dont hold your breath) I will let you know before putting it back on the site.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If I get any returns (dont hold your breath) I will let you know before putting it back on the site.

Thanks. I hadn't done my homework simply because at full price I hadn't really considered the Razor line as an option for my budget. I should have just gone with the BDC reticle and been done with it.

Oh well, my bank account is not sad I missed out.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Alan, a guy I work with just got an AR and wants to put a scope on it. He has a .308 bolt action for longer range shooting. This AR will be for the zombie apocalypse or SHTF, whatever.

What would you recommend? He also has an AK he is talking about adding an optic to.

He's a prepper and his modest gun inventory is all geared towards that, not hunting.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'll send him some options and your website address.
    Thanks.

It's always near impossible to make recommendations on refurbs because most items sell out in a minute or 2. By the time I talk to someone it sells out while we are on the phone, or if someone pre plans to buy, they log into the site 5 minutes after release, and there option is long gone, so they have to think on their feet.

Top Bottom