• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Just make sure the knife is sharp. It hurts less that way when you whack it.

View attachment 240442
    LOL. We were castrating weaner pigs 15-16 years ago, my #2 was about 5-7 years old.
    As he walked up to my brother and myself he looked curious with all the noise going on.
    As I was pulling a pair of nuts and veins out it took my kid a few seconds to understand what was happening.
    He went a bit pale and headed back to rhe house, it was a few days before he asked why we were cutting off those pigs beans.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    LOL. We were castrating weaner pigs 15-16 years ago, my #2 was about 5-7 years old.
    As he walked up to my brother and myself he looked curious with all the noise going on.
    As I was pulling a pair of nuts and veins out it took my kid a few seconds to understand what was happening.
    He went a bit pale and headed back to rhe house, it was a few days before he asked why we were cutting off those pigs beans.
    Did you cook them up, that is a delicious lesson to learn…

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    France population is ~65 million. Their gov estimates there to be ~6 million unregistered guns. Their gov has collected ~65 thousand. While the article paints the French gov as believing the collection efforts have been a success, the numbers suggest otherwise.
    Yup...if every Frenchman has just one firearm, their '65,000 guns collected' is in the 1% range...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Another take on this:

"In other words, the event wasn't aimed at getting guns out of the hands of criminals, but out of the average resident's closet and garage. "

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I had to cut my post short, I was going to mention at the top is a sharp looking six shooter.

I wanted to pull our French friend's chain a little over the "junk old revolvers" comment. ;)

That's a Colt SAA from around the turn of the century, chambered in 38-40.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I wanted to pull our French friend's chain a little over the "junk old revolvers" comment. ;)

That's a Colt SAA from around the turn of the century, chambered in 38-40.
    there's some really nice stuff there. At least one Colt Bisley, an early DA colt and some old smiths. I'd take any and all of those.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Meanwhile in France!

Doctors were left shell-shocked after an 88-year-old Frenchman arrived at hospital with a World War One bomb stuck in his rectum.

:rofl:

Sounds like this guy read the latest Paul Pelosi exploit and said, "Hold my Chardonnay!"

Top Bottom