Freedom Munitions - Moved to Deleware?!?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GNRHOSH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    Franklin
    Is it time to stop buying from Freedom Munitions? They changed ownership and are now moving at least the headquarters to Delaware it looks like.

In doing so they now will not sell ammunition to anyone below the age of 21. Guessing because they chose Delaware, well time to let them know that was a bad choice.

I have had very little issues with their ammunition over the years, but restricting sales when it is legal for individuals to purchase ammunition at 18 should not be something that goes without community answer.

Attachments

• freedom21limmit.PNG
      freedom21limmit.PNG
      55.1 KB · Views: 25

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Another idiot move by a manufacturer. Delaware is not exactly the most friendly 2A state. Also for their employees, the cost of living is typically east coast high. Could have done much better morning to Indiana!

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I purchased this brand once in 9mm, about 10 years ago. It was pretty dirty, lots of smoke and residue. After 50 rounds, I closed the box and gave the remaining 200 rounds away a few weeks later.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    It looks like they were bought out of bankruptcy by Kash CA so it is not even the same company that once was Freedom Munitions...
    Not that that's a bad thing. The company itself has been restructured and sold multiple times. None of the iterations have been anything to brag about.

And Delaware is beautiful, affordable, easy on taxes... A truly great piece of land

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    It's foolish to try to scrutinize every aspect of a company's operation and apply purity tests. Bottom line is do they sell a good product at a fair price and operate within the law?

I used to buy from them frequently and was a satisfied customer until a few years ago. They suddenly were out of stock on everything and the prices went up (this was before the recent panic), so I took my business elsewhere.

Top Bottom