• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Haven't done one of these in a while, so here's the dope.

I'm going to give a free rifle to an Ingo members child/grandchild/niece/nephew...to help bring them into the shooting sports.
    The rifle is a Keystone Crickett, bolt-action, single shot .22Lr, blued barrel and black synthetic stock.
    This is a N.I.B. rifle, with owners manual and box included.

Post a child's name in this thread to enter them for a chance to win.
    Enter as many children as you like, but please enter each child only once.

I do ask that the child be of an age appropriate to the prize. Please, don't enter a 2 year old, or a 32 year old.

Just a very few simple rules,
    One entry per child
    Winners guardian MUST be o.k. with the child winning the prize, in the case of grandparents/aunt/uncle...
    Winners guardian must show Indiana drivers license to prove residency requirements, if transfer is face-to-face.
    If rifle must be shipped, it MUST go to an FFL and be subject to a 4473 background check.

I will pay shipping if needed, but the recipients guardian will be responsible for any transfer fees on their end.

All active (not banned) Ingo members are eligible.
    This means mods,site supporters, non-site supporters, advertisers, peons, admin...everyone, even if your entry is your first post, you too are eligible.

Entries will be cut off at 6:00pm on 6-20-2016. No late entries will be eligible.
    I will draw a number at random on 6-20-2016 at approximately 9:00pm EST, and announce the winner shortly thereafter.
    Ideally, I'd like to have this in the winners hands for the 4th of July (Independence Day) weekend.

I've done a few of these in the past, and others have expressed interest in helping out.
    If you would like to help out, please post in this thread, whatever you wish to contribute.
    Remember, a new shooter will need ammo, and ear/eye protection, targets, maybe even a soft rifle case...
    All contributors will be responsible for getting their donations to the winner. I do not want to collect items and re-ship.
    I will provide donors with the pertinent information after the winner is announced.

So, who's child/niece/nephew/grandchild... needs a free rifle?

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Oh, wow. That is very nice of you Mgderf.

I guess I will be the first.

Zoey......Wolfhound's grandchild. Are last names necessary?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm in on both counts; as a contestant and a donor.

Lucy, 6 for the rifle. (she has more interest in shooting than her big brother)

And I'm in for a couple hundred free rounds for the winner regardless.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    This is awesome!

William (nephew)-7 ---My dad & I got his dad (BIL) into shooting a few years ago.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    My daughter Makayla

Nice of you to offer up a rifle to a kid to get them started.

If she wins it will get handed down to her brother. She also has six cousins that will also see some trigger time on it for sure. They are all about the same age.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I won't take up a spot on your list with my kid, but if you would like to post a link to the rifle, I would like to buy one for him :)

Top Bottom