• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I just wanted to let everyone know about this.

My handle broke and I contacted Frankford arsenal customer service. They do not have Replacement parts so they are shipping me a completely new setup in above link.

Excellent customer service service. Very easy to deal with no problems at all.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Yup, great company. I needed some replacement parts, and they sent me a whole kit containing the entire selection of the parts.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Same kind of story for a buddy of mine. He got their press for Christmas and stripped out the screws that hold the shellplate on due to a stuck case. He called and the shipped him a whole new press within a week.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I use the same separator. I am still on my first and have put 1000s of lbs brass in it. I have never put more than 10lbs at a time. The handles are loose, but they were from the beginning. I bought a 2nd one for when this one craps out.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I use the same separator. I am still on my first and have put 1000s of lbs brass in it. I have never put more than 10lbs at a time. The handles are loose, but they were from the beginning. I bought a 2nd one for when this one craps out.
    I think it was a manufacturers defect that made it out. Where it broke the plastic has tiny bubbles in the area it broke. From the outside it was fine could not see anything wrong. So somehow when molding it air must have settled in there somehow.

Top Bottom