• ...and so much more!
  • bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    IMG_20201010_210032.jpg

Hello INGO! Just thought I'd share a little about my favorite gun. I really wanted an AR9 pistol for a long time, but they were hit and miss in the beginning. Last year after a lot of research I picked up this FM9 pistol and couldn't be happier! I see posts about FM here and there, but I don't think they get the credit they deserve and the best part is your can still find them complete for under $700! 100% reliable with every ammo and every mag, no I don't have any affiliation with them I'm just a very satisfied customer. While 9mm ammo is ridiculous right now, 5.56 is worse and a nice little 9mm can still save you some cash.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Nice! I like the AR platform, and the sub gun caliber is cool too, I had a Sub2000 that I liked because it folded, and was, in my mind, cool, but I found something I like better, though I'm kind of regretting it now since i'm going out of town this year, and a compact PCC would be good to have...
    How's the FM9 shoot? Once you shoot one AR, then it's easy to pick up any and handle it..

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    Nice! I like the AR platform, and the sub gun caliber is cool too, I had a Sub2000 that I liked because it folded, and was, in my mind, cool, but I found something I like better, though I'm kind of regretting it now since i'm going out of town this year, and a compact PCC would be good to have...
    How's the FM9 shoot? Once you shoot one AR, then it's easy to pick up any and handle it..
    I've only taken it out to 100yds and did pretty good with the 5" barrel, but I love shooting it at 25 & 50 yards. It shoots real nice, but I did have to make it my own and add all the goodies. I've got 0 complaints.

BeeRian

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I just picked up one myself. 1st range trip was totally reliable with some factory 124gr Winchester and my reloads. The stock trigger...pure garbage. Lots of creep and super heavy. I have a CMC PCC 3.5# trigger already on order.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I have the same model as yours w/ the 5" barrel . Appear to have the same accessories ( MPBU , red dot , foregrip and Olight )
    Can`t beat the price . Mine does not feed HP ammo at all unless it has a Polymer Tip HP such as Hornady Critical Duty . ( I have read where others have had similar feeding issues with plain flat nosed HP . )
    Absolutely ate all the FMJ I could feed it . Still happy with my purchase .

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    I just picked up one myself. 1st range trip was totally reliable with some factory 124gr Winchester and my reloads. The stock trigger...pure garbage. Lots of creep and super heavy. I have a CMC PCC 3.5# trigger already on order.
    I never even ran it with the stock trigger, I ordered the CMC at the same time I ordered the pistol. I always run flat drop ins in all my AR's.

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    I have the same model as yours w/ the 5" barrel . Appear to have the same accessories ( MPBU , red dot , foregrip and Olight )
    Can`t beat the price . Mine does not feed HP ammo at all unless it has a Polymer Tip HP such as Hornady Critical Duty . ( I have read where others have had similar feeding issues with plain flat nosed HP . )
    Absolutely ate all the FMJ I could feed it . Still happy with my purchase .
    I only run critical defense/duty now days, but I had a old box of WWB JHP I ran through this and ran just fine, but it was well after putting 500rds through it. I've heard with the new stiff 308 spring it can cause issues until you've broken it in some.

Top Bottom