• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yes, so then, our judicial system isn`t really sufficient. Had he been found innocent, or perhaps, not "guilty enough" by a jusy, the feds were going to rush in to right the wrongs...NOT how it`s supposed to work in American jurisprudence...

Thing that gets me about this story is if the evidence is there, they should charge him regardless.

Attempting to make the federal authorities knights in shining armor when the local/state don't get it right, is getting WAY out of hand.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes, so then, our judicial system isn`t really sufficient. Had he been found innocent, or perhaps, not "guilty enough" by a jury, the feds were going to rush in to right the wrongs...NOT how it`s supposed to work in American jurisprudence...

Obviously a back up plan to quell the mob. Don't worry mob. We got your back.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Thing that gets me about this story is if the evidence is there, they should charge him regardless.

Attempting to make the federal authorities knights in shining armor when the local/state don't get it right, is getting WAY out of hand.
    That's how you show show your constituents that the Gubmint will protect you. :lmfao:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Looks like at least one juror misrepresented himself. Oof.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Looks like at least one juror misrepresented himself. Oof.

Isn't that contempt of court and maybe obstruction of justice? He should be charged.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Was he under oath when questioned by the judge?

Do you think this juror had his mind made up before the trial started?
    I don’t know, but it seems noteworthy to point out, that the juror stated he had no knowledge of the CIVIL case involving Floyd, not if he was unaware of the situation.
    I do not know if he had his mind made up. Also, I’m not completely sure that picture is even the same guy.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I don’t know, but it seems noteworthy to point out, that the juror stated he had no knowledge of the CIVIL case involving Floyd, not if he was unaware of the situation.
    I do not know if he had his mind made up. Also, I’m not completely sure that picture is even the same guy.
    Supposedly identified in the picture on FB... by his uncle.

And the juror questionaire specifically asked about protests in MN or elsewhere... he travelled to DC for the protest, so it's not like he forgot.

42547172-9539447-image-a-12_1620110745683.jpg

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    "nOt eVeN sUrE iT's tHe sAmE gUy."

:):

He might fit right in on INGO, though...

"Mitchell said the social media post was made by his uncle, who is the father of one of the cousins pictured. However, he said, he has no recollection of wearing or owning the shirt."

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    "Also, I’m not completely sure that picture is even the same guy."

It was PhotoShopped! Yeah, that's the ticket!

I got a flat tire! I didn't have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts!

:owned:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Probably similar to the above article.

This is another brick to build new a court trial. He had no chance between Democrat leaders threats, BLM, scared jurors, and impartial jurors or at least this one.

We all remember this right?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom