• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    There are many ways to provide for your family
    It looks like Daunte had the money part figured out.

I am curious why he has a two year old kid and the best photo the family had to share with the media was a year old from the kid's 1 year birthday party. Did they lose his high school graduation photo?

Wright2.jpeg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It looks like Daunte had the money part figured out.

I am curious why he has a two year old kid and the best photo the family had to share with the media was a year old from the kid's 1 year birthday party. Did they lose his high school graduation photo?

View attachment 135447
    Have you ever watched the 1st 48 series. The story's they whip up about the deceased is all to often just like this. All to often.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

There is a video showing looters stealing from a Dollar Tree store......

Why hasn't Biden sent in the National Guard he is allowing insurrection. He should be sending in the military and overriding the Governor's authority.

Some here said Trump failed by not doing this so I guess Biden is a failure too.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    noloot.png

You love to see it.

:)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm not up on modern stuff, but the guy on the left looks like he's wearing a diving helmet. What is it?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is probably a discussion for another thread, but I don’t fully agree with the either all or nothing part. Maximum freedom would be out of jail but restricted as appropriate. But whatever the restrictions there should be a die process and a way to have restrictions legally removed. For example a person robs a store and pistol whips and rapes the attendant. Is caught and convicted and serves her time. All rights should be restored. But, a judge should be able to set conditions for release. Like no firearms. Caught with a firearm. Back to jail. And the person can also have her day in court to request that restriction be removed. But, the difference would be, the only way a felon can’t exercise that right is if a judge orders it. No more casting wide blankets. So all rights restored once the debt to society is payed, but the court would still have the authority to restrict rights under certain circumstances.
    Why? If restrictions are necessary that person should NOT be roaming free.

Top Bottom