• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It gets exponentially worse. Apparently the medical examiner changed his original submitted report, which would have squarely exonerated the officers, to a report custom made to facilitate conviction.

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials...-neck-compression-has-to-be-in-the-diagnosis/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-f...nse-medical-examiner-coerced-altering-autopsy
    I thought that the initial news report we heard was that the autopsy showed that Floyd did not die from asphyxiation or whatever.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This seems like the place to leave this. A felon wanted for firearms possession (I bet there's a whole lot more than that) draws on the Police and gets shot. This isn't new, Wyatt Earp would've done the same thing.

The burning of dumpsters seems an appropriate symbol for what these cities have devolved into.

What followed is described as, "unrest"??

But hey, felon got shot drawing a gun on the Po-Po. Time for a new TV and a few dozen pairs of Air Jordans.

Unrest in Minneapolis after shooting death of suspect by law enforcement

Some vandals also looted businesses during the mayhem

Rioters in Minneapolis reportedly smashed windows and lit a dumpster on fire Thursday night near a parking garage where an officer fatally shot a suspect wanted for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon earlier.

The suspect, accused in a homicide, didn’t follow commands from the U.S. Marshal Service taskforce made up of local law enforcement and pulled out a gun during the attempted arrest, FOX 9 in Minneapolis reported, citing authorities. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The dumpster eventually melted into a "puddle of fire," a KSTP-TV reporter at the scene tweeted. The few dozen protesters continued to add items to the dumpster to keep it burning, FOX 9 reported.

Firefighters eventually arrived and extinguished the fire. Police reportedly took around 40 minutes to respond after the fire was lit.

Vandals also tagged a building near the shooting scene with anti-police graffiti that said "Kill cops" and "No trial for them," photos from another Twitter account showed.

The city also removed the barricades and memorials at what has been informally dubbed "George Floyd Square," the site where Floyd died, which sparked peaceful protests earlier in the day.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    There it is folks, 22.5 years.

Hope all the good officers out there are paying attention to this.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

And folks wonder why folks are leaving the post.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Good officers don’t need to worry about being in a situation like that.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    After the incredible overreaction to Floyd's overdose, there is no predicting what will trigger the next overreaction.
    The question in my mind is that of how soon we are going to have to liquidate thugs and then have to be prepared to dispense with those who would impose two different sets of law.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    GVSovWL.jpg

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    bottom line is this folks. they want law enforcement as it is today gone, and they get what they want because they have wealth and the power. so whether is a replacement with a new law enforcement of like minded cops or something like northern mexico where an organized crime syndicate runs things, its doesnt matter. one way or another law enforcement as it once was is done for.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    bottom line is this folks. they want law enforcement as it is today gone, and they get what they want because they have wealth and the power. so whether is a replacement with a new law enforcement of like minded cops or something like northern mexico where an organized crime syndicate runs things, its doesnt matter. one way or another law enforcement as it once was is done for.
    This is an unpleasant thought I would like to argue to be untrue. Unfortunately, it is the only reasonable explanation for what is happening and I, for one, will accept and prepare for a reality laden with suckage in preference to burying my head in the sand, sticking my fingers in my ears, and humming America the Beautiful.

Top Bottom