• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    the justice system is two tiered or probably more accurate multi tiered. it has been for awhile. so the message could not be more clear. if you are a LEO in a solid D area (which all major urban areas in the US are), the mayor, the city council, the prosecutor, and probably the chief of police does not have your back if a high profile political case is against you.
    I think you'd be hard pressed to find any politician of any party that would stand up for an officer in that scenario.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So one of the jurors is out crowing about putting him away and there's evidence he lied about being opinionated about it going in? This should at the very least be investigated, or retried in a different place.

However there's a lot of money and images at stake and the law is for sale, so I still think he'll be Epsteined.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nate is one of the most objective minded folks I’ve seen. I don’t always agree with him, but he does try to separate facts from beliefs. Here’s his take on the juror’s bias.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.”

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Wonderfull, and compelling words. All true and long past due. As we all should be judged by nothing but the content of our character.
    We will be - it is just that some are, quite literally, whistling past the graveyard

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow, he does seem objective but man, he talks way more than he says.
    I watched a couple of his livestreams during the trial and it actually got a little annoying. He’d give some long winded answers to superchats and often talked over important parts of the trial. Dude does take a bit to get around to making a point.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It felt to me like he had his mind made up before it started, and he made things fit that narrative.
    Are you talking about some of the things he said in his livestream and other videos? I did not agree with him on much of that stuff. The justification he used that the defense's case was blown out of the water (the defense medical expert) was way overhyped.

It was funny listening to different people with different biases talk about the same event you watched yourself. Listening to Tim Pool, and Viva Frei/Robert Barnes, and then listening to someone on the other side of the bias, just reinforced that we're all biased and that the biases do influence our conclusions about things. I really didn't find anyone that I agreed with 100%.

Nate brought out some things I thought were objectively true. So did Frei/Barnes. And I think all were at least a little full of **** at times.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Are you talking about some of the things he said in his livestream and other videos? I did not agree with him on much of that stuff. The justification he used that the defense's case was blown out of the water (the defense medical expert) was way overhyped.

It was funny listening to different people with different biases talk about the same event you watched yourself. Listening to Tim Pool, and Viva Frei/Robert Barnes, and then listening to someone on the other side of the bias, just reinforced that we're all biased and that the biases do influence our conclusions about things. I really didn't find anyone that I agreed with 100%.

Nate brought out some things I thought were objectively true. So did Frei/Barnes. And I think all were at least a little full of **** at times.
    Agreed. Nate seemed to be in the guilty camp the whole way. Viva seemed to move from the guilty to the not guilty camp, and Barnes was solidly not guilty on those charges, although he seems to think they will get him on other charges anyway.

I do like listening to the lawyers talk about these cases though.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    So, while I mostly agree with the verdicts, juror 52 pegs my BS meter.

IMO, he lied his *** off trying get on the jury from the outset. Had he been truthful, he would have been tossed from consideration without even costing the defense one of their "strikes".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, while I mostly agree with the verdicts, juror 52 pegs my BS meter.

IMO, he lied his *** off trying get on the jury from the outset. Had he been truthful, he would have been tossed from consideration without even costing the defense one of their "strikes".
    Seems very likely he’s an activist. He sure talks like one. I’d love to have listened in on the deliberations. How much did he influence the conversation?

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Seems very likely he’s an activist. He sure talks like one. I’d love to have listened in on the deliberations. How much did he influence the conversation?
    The fact that he was in the room stands in evidence he influenced it too much.

Top Bottom