• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I`ve not heard the question asked, good for you if you have. It doesn`t get asked, or if at all, not often, since it doesn`t fit their agenda. But thanks for playing...
    I have asked this on more than 1 occasion as have many others so where have you been and yeah thanks for playing. Lets all stop with the snark OK. Not funny.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    What is he then? He's 19. I can't keep up with all the labels.

Millennials need to be banned anyway though. We'll ban them and whatever the hell this kid is. LOL
    Mam, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by millennials. Who's gonna do it? You? We have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for boomers and you curse the millennials. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that millennials, while upsetting, probably save lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at bingo halls, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Most interesting thing to me is why wasn't the shotgun returned?

If there was a reason, then why would that reason not be enough to flag on another 4473?

My gut says it's because you can not be denied simply because people think or say so but because you did something.

Then I think is this a cost of freedom? I mean if you can't deny unless you did something then how do you stop guys like this from obtaining a weapon?

Perhaps the answer is you don't?

It's up to the rest of us to stop it once it starts?

How do you walk the balance?
    My guess why it wasn't returned was a court found clear and convincing evidence he was an imminent threat to himself or another under Lairds law. If that is correct he was not allowed to own/posses/borrow/etc firearms.

Now I don't know if the court reports it to ncic/fbi or not.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mam, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by millennials. Who's gonna do it? You? We have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for boomers and you curse the millennials. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that millennials, while upsetting, probably save lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at bingo halls, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
    What you did there.....I saw it...:):

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Gun CONTROL is just that CONTROL. The greatest dictators in history followed this.

Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse-tung, Ho Chi Minh, Milosevic, Fidel Castro, Shaw of Iran, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong Un, and many others: all took guns away from the people and look what happened to their people. Millions upon millions killed, tortured, imprisoned, forced labor, starved....etc.

Around the time of 1770, a monarch, (aka dictator), King George the 3rd, decided to start taking away our rights and freedoms as British colonists in the new world. After 1770, Boston Massacre, King George decided to have his redcoats take away our main way of protecting ourselves from tyranny and oppression.
    The midnight ride of Paul Revere; the lights from the church steeple.....1 if by land and 2 if by sea....the British are coming!!!! the British are coming!!!!! The British WERE COMING!!! Coming to take our GUNS and POWDER!!!!
    We technically lost the battles of Lexington and Concord, BUT when George's finest got to the barns, the muskets were GONE and only traces of powder that leaked from barrels could be found.

Now you wonder why this former combat infantryman is rambling......because the 1 if by land and 2 if by sea is coming again......

the BIDENs are coming!!!!! the BIDENs are coming!!!!

So when your standing in line, waiting for a loaf of bread, to feed your family. The guy in front of you gets the last loaf. The communist police/soldiers (who are getting plenty of bread from the party), tell you to "come back and stand in line tomorrow!!!" "Maybe we have water, maybe we have flour, maybe oven works, but YOU come back and stand in line!!!!"
    We buried my father-in-law today. He lived thru this, no CHANCE of gun ownership. He took a year of this, all the while, planning his escape to a FREE COUNTRY!!!! In case your wondering, it wasn't here. Germany had too many problems, America had too much red tape. Australia, helped Bill escape from communist Russian-controlled, Czechoslavakia, in 1969.
    In case your wondering, there aren't too many FREE COUNTRIES left and NONE have the FREEDOMS that we are slowly loosing.

So Gun CONTROL...... If OUR 2nd Amendment falls, be prepared to stand in line for a loaf of bread.....that's if the oven is working for baking bread, it might be fired up for EXTERMINATIONS!!!! and you standing in line just makes it easier......

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The midnight ride of Paul Revere; the lights from the church steeple.....1 if by land and 2 if by sea....the British are coming!!!! the British are coming!!!!! The British WERE COMING!!! Coming to take our GUNS and POWDER!!!!

We buried my father-in-law today. He lived thru this, no CHANCE of gun ownership. He took a year of this, all the while, planning his escape to a FREE COUNTRY!!!! In case your wondering, it wasn't here.
    Just to let you know, it wasn't "the British are coming". It was "the regulars are coming".

And sorry for your loss.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No one has said this...(yet)...and perhaps no one will or was going to, but ok, heck, I`ll be the one to ask the rhetorical question.

I`ll start by saying, don`t dare pretend that you don`t know what I`m saying, or blast me for asking the question. That, and I`m NOT making light of the loss of human life, anywhere, at any time...but those who seek to disarm us use instances like these to make the baseless claims that a free people cannot be trusted with firearms...where are they, and why are they silent as those, particularly in the inner cities, like Chicago, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Detroit, et al., daily, or actually usually nightly, spray their neighborhoods with rounds, taking each other out because someone "dissed" them. Many of these inner cities are more dangerous than Mogadishu, and it`s a cultural, educational, and generational problem, and THESE are the things that aren`t addressed. It`s easier, and of course, it is part of their agenda to vilify the law-abiding gun owner, whose firearms are strictly for defensive purposes. They already know that laws don`t stop criminals, it only stops those of us who are good, decent, law-abiding citizens. That`s why I so strongly applaud Sheriff`s who refuse to enforce unconstitutional anti-gun "laws", and local governments who become Second Amendment Sanctuaries. Despotic government, this out of control liberal, anti-America "media", and globalists are at the root of the attacks on your constitutional freedoms and individual liberties, and resistance is the ONLY alternative.
    It's a societal problem not a gun problem. There will be no solution until the former is addressed by enablers that refuse to acknowledge it. Quit turning your back on the root causes and casting your eyes in my direction because you think it's an easier path to take.

Don't blame me as a law abiding gunowner and try to limit my rights or attempt to potentially criminalize me for exercising them because of your failures.

I'm not the problem unless you want me to be.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    “...where are they, and why are they silent as those, particularly in the inner cities, like Chicago, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Detroit, et al., daily, or actually usually nightly, spray their neighborhoods with rounds, taking each other out because someone "dissed" them.”

Was this your question, buried in a wall of text and not followed by a question mark? If so, it has been asked many times before.
    Who do you mean, when you “they” are silent in the places you mentioned?

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    tenor.gif

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    After observing the public reaction enough times I know what to expect when another push is being made for disarming America.

Well, that was interesting. After posting this my machine blinked and across the board every website I was signed into was signed out of. Boy howdy am I updated or what!

Last edited:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    After observing the public reaction enough times I know what to expect when another push is being made for disarming America.

Well, that was interesting. After posting this my machine blinked and across the board every website I was signed into was signed out of. Boy howdy am I updated or what!
    Have you had your Rona shot and how’s your 5G service? :shady:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Have you had your Rona shot and how’s your 5G service? :shady:
    No shots. Silver, zinc, C, D3. Granny Clampett tonics and elixirs for me!
    About 5G, I have no idea if we have 5G yet. The signal strength and break up is the same now as has been for years. Like go to higher ground and walk slowly until the other party can hear OK. Could that explain the popularity of piercings? Do they get better reception?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Couldn`t disagree more, other than, we`ve seen generations that needed "safe spaces" to scurry off to when someone hurt their little feelings. Like prison because their employer deemed they ought not have their cell phones while they`re supposed to be working? C`mon man.
    You totally missed the point. There is a huge difference between snowflake-style running off at the first bump in the road and the need for a reprieve at some point.

First, let's consider schools. I experienced school. I also worked in two different prisons. From what I know to be happening in school today, it reminds me more of prison than my own school experience. There is no reason for this and the effort to pound children into non-thinking useful idiots has serious consequences, including for those who do not readily adapt to forced conformity at a level that is not within the state/school's prerogative.

Second, FedEx. Your flippant response notwithstanding, I really don't give 3/16 of a damn about things like the phone policy. I am more concerned with the pattern of keeping people constantly in fear as a tool of manipulation. Subjected to constant reinforcement of fear, some will leave, some will cower, and some will crack. Putting those who cannot afford to leave in a pressure cooker comes with risks that are rarely acknowledged. Personally, I believe that when FedEx threatened to leave if thd airport did not expand and the state did not move I 70, we should have told them to bugger off.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    You totally missed the point. There is a huge difference between snowflake-style running off at the first bump in the road and the need for a reprieve at some point.

First, let's consider schools. I experienced school. I also worked in two different prisons. From what I know to be happening in school today, it reminds me more of prison than my own school experience. There is no reason for this and the effort to pound children into non-thinking useful idiots has serious consequences, including for those who do not readily adapt to forced conformity at a level that is not within the state/school's prerogative.

Second, FedEx. Your flippant response notwithstanding, I really don't give 3/16 of a damn about things like the phone policy. I am more concerned with the pattern of keeping people constantly in fear as a tool of manipulation. Subjected to constant reinforcement of fear, some will leave, some will cower, and some will crack. Putting those who cannot afford to leave in a pressure cooker comes with risks that are rarely acknowledged. Personally, I believe that when FedEx threatened to leave if thd airport did not expand and the state did not move I 70, we should have told them to bugger off.
    And so, we disagree...

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    It really doesn’t matter what the societal issues are, what the ruling class thinks is best for us, nor what someone thinks is “common sense” laws. We have a constitution and Bill of Rights. The language is not complex, it is not unclear. These documents were written by men who understood and experienced tyranny. It is simple...”shall not be infringed”. Nuff said.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And so, we disagree...
    I hope you are not obtuse enough to suppose I consider any of this to excuse evil behavior. My point is that human nature has not changed since creation. In generations not that far past the standard was to make reasonable demands of people and leave them alone outside those parameters.

While I am not excusing bad actors for their bad actions, I can also see that when you take people who are more likely to crack and create an environment where they are being constantly ****ed with, the likelihood of their cracking rises significantly. Its like a parent who allows a younger child to harass an older sibling unmercifully not understanding why the older one eventually gives the younger one a bloody nose.

Top Bottom