• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What is he then? He's 19. I can't keep up with all the labels.

Millennials need to be banned anyway though. We'll ban them and whatever the hell this kid is. LOL
    I did not realize this POS was end of his teens. Some one needs to be held accountable here. People had to know he was of plumb. Did I read they reached out and were ignored.....again.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I read a few articles but haven't seen anything about that.

I think the whole thing happened very fast, not sure if there was any time to shoot back if people had no gun on their person.
    I think the two lunchmates both talk about a second shooter. Although I got the impression one of the guys thought the guy was trying to stop the gunman and his lunch mate thought the second person might also be a participant.

It just goes to show how eye witness accounts can be varied by the witnesse's perception.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    For anyone who thinks the FBI or feds convincing someone to do some crazy :poop: is way out of the question I would suggest you read “Chaos; Charles Manson, the CIA and the secret history of the sixties”. The cia potentially had Manchurian candidate type programming figured out 60 years ago. How much better are they at it now?

Let’s not forget the FBI has been recently implicated in running the founder of the proud boys as well as convincing a mentally disabled kid to blow something up and then giving him explosives. I look forward to the FOIA’s that will come from this one.

at least take and spend your commute listening to the podcast with the author to get the high points. Wild stuff

Don’t leave out Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby, Jame Earl Ray, Tim McVeigh, Osama Bin Laden

Edit :
    After thinking on this a little further those named above would be more appropriate on the Patsy list.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think the two lunchmates both talk about a second shooter. Although I got the impression one of the guys thought the guy was trying to stop the gunman and his lunch mate thought the second person might also be a participant.

It just goes to show how eye witness accounts can be varied by the witnesse's perception.
    I think the second shooter part has pretty much been debunked. I thought I read something about someone else trying to get a gun out of their trunk, but it was a good guy. I've not heard any more about that though, so I don't know if it was true or not.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Don’t leave out Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby, Jame Earl Ray, Osama Bin Laden.........
    Oh we could go one but this author makes a really compelling arguement that Manson was a cia asset that was programmed and then turned around and used that programming method to create the Manson family.

makes a hell of a lot more sense than some young 15-20 year old girls decided it was ok to kill pregnant women suddenly.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    For anyone who thinks the FBI or feds convincing someone to do some crazy :poop: is way out of the question I would suggest you read “Chaos; Charles Manson, the CIA and the secret history of the sixties”. The cia potentially had Manchurian candidate type programming figured out 60 years ago. How much better are they at it now?

Let’s not forget the FBI has been recently implicated in running the founder of the proud boys as well as convincing a mentally disabled kid to blow something up and then giving him explosives. I look forward to the FOIA’s that will come from this one.

at least take and spend your commute listening to the podcast with the author to get the high points. Wild stuff

chuck-barris.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I read a few articles but haven't seen anything about that.

I think the whole thing happened very fast, not sure if there was any time to shoot back if people had no gun on their person.
    I heard it 2 hand or maybe a lot more possibly it's been through the grapevine and only God knows what it started as.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What is he then? He's 19. I can't keep up with all the labels.

Millennials need to be banned anyway though. We'll ban them and whatever the hell this kid is. LOL
    Some millennials are 35 now. Sure, they make up stupid words, and use words to mean things they never meant. But they’re not all bad. Zoomers on the other hand...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was there a guy that ran to his car to get his gun to engage the shooter? Or is that hearsay? If so any news on how he did or if he was arrested also?
    Someone asked that at one of the press conferences. The guy said he had heard that but could not confirm it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A lot of people have to work in those conditions, millions have to because of cooperation rules/business rules. They should be allowed to sue those businesses for depriving them of a way to defend themselves and the business failed to do so. Just my opinion. I'm sure they are protected from such law suites. It's unfortunate but many have to abide by the business rules or have no job.
    The correct response, is “have no job.” If the business somehow forced you to work for them, and you couldn’t quit that job, then I could see being able to sue. As far as private businesses go, it’s a non-starter, for me... now if you had a government job, I think there’s an argument to be made.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Millennials are now in their 30’s with kids. Millennials have jobs, mortgages and are buying slightly used trucks and Tahoe’s. They are now doctors lawyers, engineers and project managers. They lived through 2 recessions and overpaid for a college degree they probably aren’t using. They got their butts whipped and played outside. They remember how to use a pay phone

Gen z grew up thinking cell phones always existed, they don’t remember 9/11 and they got to pick their gender identity and pronouns in grade school. social media has always been their source of self esteem and their lives revolve around the internet. Hell they never even even had a phone that wasn’t an iPhone or Android.

that’s the generation this young man belongs too.
    :hijack:
    anyway back our regularly scheduled programming

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Some millennials are 35 now. Sure, they make up stupid words, and use words to mean things they never meant. But they’re not all bad. Zoomers on the other hand...
    Zoomers are a mixed bag.

I notice a lot more conservative views coming from Zoomers than most millennials. They say some pretty ridiculous stuff, but so did I when I was a teenager.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Millennials are now in their 30’s with kids. Millennials have jobs, mortgages and are buying slightly used trucks and Tahoe’s. They are now doctors lawyers, engineers and project managers. They lived through 2 recessions and overpaid for a college degree they probably aren’t using. They got their butts whipped and played outside. They remember how to use a pay phone

And this is why there's a lot more left learning economic views from millennials. They haven't experienced the good times to value the more free market view point.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I did not realize this POS was end of his teens. Some one needs to be held accountable here. People had to know he was of plumb. Did I read they reached out and were ignored.....again.
    I am going to say that there are circumstantial causes. You put a still-forming mind in a situation that starts with school in its micromanaging, zero-tolerance, petty, and mind-numbing glory--deliberately designed to stop human beings from being rational individuals to an employer with virtually no redeeming qualities which doubles down on this environment, and I can see the lid blowing off the pressure cooker.

Those I have known who have worked for FedEx have painted a picture of something like prison that let's you go home at the end of the day. After so much of this, people will start to crack, especially those who were more fragile to begin with. The more external control we see applied to more people, the more of them we will see depart the rails.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Word I’m getting is that it’s domestic-related. Still waiting on confirmation, but the working Intel says that he was beefing with his girlfriend and threatened her the previous night, stating that he was “going to make her pay” for something having to do with their child in common. Apparently he thought she was supposed to be at work last night and that was the motivation for the target location.

Like I said it’s unconfirmed at the moment but I’m reaching out to corroborate it.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    @Leverboy OK, so with that waiting period, you have done nothing but buy some time. Provided the angry little psychopath isnt already an owner. In that case your waiting period fails. Oh, what about when the angry psychopath tells his soon to be ex wife he is gonna kill her for leaving him? So she goes to buy a gun to protect herself. Oh, wait. She cant. She has to wait, and hope and pray her dangerous ex is polite and gives her a chance to arm herself before attacking her "fair and square". :rolleyes:

You were probably the kid that would scream "Time out!" in the middle of a game of tag when you cant run fast enough and are about to get tagged.

Life cannot be protected by more rules and laws.
    Like I said: Carole Bowne could not be reached for comment.

Top Bottom