• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    Anyone plan on going to the Fort Wayne Gun Show at the Allen County Coliseum this weekend? I live here and haven't gone in about 4 years....last couple times I did go, I was very disappointed....Thinking about giving it another try and hoping things have gotten better.....With the current state of things gun related I have no expectations...maybe I will be pleasantly surprised....Here is a link to the show with times etc in case somone wants to check it out... Allen County War Memorial Coliseum - Event Details

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    They have gone down hill the past several years, but used to at least still be somewhat okay. I went to one recently with my brother in law to help him find something, maybe a month or two ago and it was the biggest waste of time.

My suggestion would be save your money from parking and entrance fees and just make a half day of visiting some of the local shops.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah, this promoter ran everyone off a long time ago and it’s been a joke since then.

you might find a deal here or there if you’re lucky but it’s pretty sparse

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    A friend is a pilot. During "training" we'd go for $100 hamburgers. A short flight to another close airport and grab a burger. Flight time, fuel... yada yada yada, it was roughly $100, hence the "$100 hamburger. The Ft Wayne gun shows are what I used to call getting some $20 jerky. Parking, entrance and one of those small bags of bison jerky. Like what others have said, years ago it was alright, these past few years have been a relatively easy "no" for me.

RevolverGuy75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2021
    Central IN
    Agree with much of the sentiment here. We still try to get to shows when we’re able. Prices are crazy high for the most part. Still finding an occasional quality firearm at a “fair” deal. Nice to see familiar faces and even familiar guns (haha!). I do like chatting with a few of the genuine old timers that set up at many shows. There’s a few characters for sure. Have probably let them sucker me into a few of those “fair deals” a time or twelve! :spend: The shows are one of the few things I’m still able to do with my dad as he’s really slowing down. You may have noticed him at any given show...he’s the hard of hearing old fart (with little flashlight in his pocket) that has to stop, bore check, price check and admire every...single...vintage..pump...shotgun at the show!:thumbsup: Good times!

Top Bottom