• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Today I had my first opportunity to work with a local gunsmith and FFL in the Fort. He handled an online purchase for me, and only charged $25. He mentioned he is open to reduced rates, such as $25 for the first piece and $5 for each additional one. The others in the Fort area that I have contacted are all going at $30. Dan Konow, the gunsmith, mentioned he only does the FFL as a means to offset his firearm expenses, and his greatest interest is in gunsmithing. He handled my FFL transfer quickly and professionally. We discussed a recent problem I have had with my Remington 1911 R1. He seemed very knowledgeable. I you need a gunsmith or an FFL at a reasonable price who does professional work, check him out.

Dan Konow
    Restoration Firearms13211 Acadia Cove
    Fort Wayne, IN 46845
    Ph. 260-255-9999
    Email dan.konow@icloud.com

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just to let everyone know. He did a transfer of 2 guns for me a couple of years ago $25 total. Just this week it took him 10 minutes to find me the AR10 lowers I want at a great price when no gun store in town said they could get them or had any hope of getting them. His rate is now $25 for the first and $5 each additional. Great to work with.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom