Fort Wayne and NEI Mutual Support Group

johnsmith

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 10, 2010
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I've seen as many as two, possibly three other MSG's on this site. They are all south of us. A few weeks ago, I met some folks from Fort Wayne for an Open Carry Lunch at Lone Star. While it was a small group, we had a very interesting set of discussions and I felt pretty good about befriending most of the people I met. Now I am wondering if we could create our own MSG for this area??? I'm thinking about having a regular meeting, once a month, with programs that would last apx 45 minutes dealing with issues important to us:
  • Proper Gun Handling
  • Safety practices
  • Laws relating to the use of deadly force, including case law.
  • A critique of OC and CC methods with demonstrations
  • etc.
After the program, we could just have a social hour.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at johnsmith_1946@verizon.net and let's see if we can get together for a planning meeting sometime.

ThePope

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 4, 2010
Fort Wayne,In
I also need some d-tails.....I tend to miss out on the usual " meet and greets" due to the timing in the summer, too much going on, I try and fail.

If it was evening hours, I could do it, I am open eves Thursday thru Sunday...but will consider other eves, too, once a month, good idea.

Nowime Out, though...:cool:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Nov 25, 2008
I'm interested, but I don't know if or when I'll ever be able to meet up. I work, take night classes & have a family. I do tend to make it out to the shooting range as often as I can. I go to youngs 1000 yard range and I'd be willing to help anyone learn how to shoot farther and more accurately than they can already.

Hawkeye

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 25, 2010
Warsaw
Sounds like there's some support for the idea. I'll send you an email later today and try to come and bring a friend or two from time to time. Thanks for taking the initiative.

Products discussed on INGO

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweet.Tooth
Top Bottom