• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sckane87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    Plainfield
    From what we have been told by the atf all new form 1 suppressors that a person builds has to be engraved on every removable piece of the suppressor much like how it used to be just the tube body.

Show up with your build apart but with all the pieces when getting it engraved and expect the price to go up due to the time and extra work involved with that process now.

From what I’ve read from the letter we received even manufacturers of suppressors will be slapped with this new regulation and will have to mark all of their parts too. So more than likely suppressors will go up in price across the board.

Sckane87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    Plainfield
    Biden and Garland are so intelligent. By marking all the parts, gun violence will cease to exist...
    I think it’s just a means of taxing things out of existence. You tax something enough they think people won’t buy it and I’m sure the more regulations they impose on business owners the high chance there will be less product on the market.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I think it’s just a means of taxing things out of existence. You tax something enough they think people won’t buy it and I’m sure the more regulations they impose on business owners the high chance there will be less product on the market.
    I agree. They know they are only hurting businesses and law abiding citizens but claim that these changes are to prevent gun violence. Anyone with basic logic can understand that these new laws only hurt the people who already jump through the flaming hoops just to purchase a tube of aluminum, stainless steel, or titanium.

Top Bottom