• ...and so much more!
  • Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Been doing some serious looking into doing an electronic form 1 for a sbr. A few questions…. I know I need to have all of my ducks in a row before I start my form…
    1) my personal info
    2) firearm- country of origin, overall length, caliber, make and serial number
    3) finger prints

Question- overall length with stock? That’s a loaded question because if I can give them that answer then I have violated the law? The reason I have not ordered a stock for this particular firearm yet. Not looking to be labeled as intent having a stock for it before I have my paperwork.

Question- Fingerprints? Is it best to download them into a computer so you can download them when you file your form 1? I have an Apple IPad as well as an Apple 14 pro iPhone. Ok to use?
    I’m sure I will have other questions before long just looking to sbr this (I hate the arm brace) and want to be legal and correct in how I do this process. Thanks

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    Been doing some serious looking into doing an electronic form 1 for a sbr. A few questions…. I know I need to have all of my ducks in a row before I start my form…
    1) my personal info
    2) firearm- country of origin, overall length, caliber, make and serial number
    3) finger prints

Question- overall length with stock? That’s a loaded question because if I can give them that answer then I have violated the law? The reason I have not ordered a stock for this particular firearm yet. Not looking to be labeled as intent having a stock for it before I have my paperwork.

Question- Fingerprints? Is it best to download them into a computer so you can download them when you file your form 1? I have an Apple IPad as well as an Apple 14 pro iPhone. Ok to use?
    I’m sure I will have other questions before long just looking to sbr this (I hate the arm brace) and want to be legal and correct in how I do this process. Thanks
    Not exactly an answer to the question but thought you might be interested to know…I filed my Form 1 through e-file using an .eft file for my prints on December 16th and got my approval January 9th. It’s definitely faster than the approval times I’ve had mailing my prints.

djay7677

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 29, 2022
    Mishawaka IN
    Indeed. How would one get this file?

djay7677

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 29, 2022
    Mishawaka IN

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Did some reading and per the ATF a firearm like my Virtus would be measured from the end of the extended stock to the end of the barrel with the acc. removed. Will be easy to do since I’ll just measure my Virtus Patrol with the 16” barrel. Thanks again!!!

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Filed my first Form 1 and payed my $200…. Now to wait. My sincere thanks to all of you who answered questions and shared… I greatly appreciate it. One New Year’s resolution down now to figure out what suppressor I want and go thru that process. Thanks again!!!

Top Bottom