• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    This is correct. If you get denied, you get refunded your $200. The gubment gets that money upfront tho
    I had one denied for a clerical error, of course I couldn't just amend the filing. I had to start all over, even new fingerprint cards. It also took about 90days and weekly phone calls to get my $ back.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well duh! They’re gonna have to stop!

I mean come on, how are the 8 examiner’s going to handle all the form 1’s along with 3 million applications for “pistol braced sbr’s!”

bobzilla

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Washington Gun Law on YouTube put out a video essentially disproving this theory. I didn't get it either because virtually NO form 4s are approved within 88 days so how could anyone ever NOT get denied with what was being said?

Basically he said the 88 day rule is because of a law put into place for form 4473's and it being an auto deny at 90 days, so at 88 days the system purges all data from the 4473 and you get denied to avoid them storing the data past 90 days.

Here's the video,

again, if you want to put your faith in the same group that changes its ruling at will with no repercussions thats on you. Its not like they haven't given us plenty of warning that they will stop at nothing to turn gun owners into felons.

Aszerigan

Master
    Site Supporter
    Advertiser
    Rating - 99.6%
    223   1   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I've been trying to file a form 3 since yesterday morning. System seems to be down every time I try to log in. Finally caught it in an 'up' window about an hour ago. Seems to be off again now. Who knows what's going on at this point.

Revdev86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Central Indiana
    I've been trying to file a form 3 since yesterday morning. System seems to be down every time I try to log in. Finally caught it in an 'up' window about an hour ago. Seems to be off again now. Who knows what's going on at this point.
    Such an outdated, inefficient, and frustrating system. I had high hopes for eForms making things better but alas the trampling of our rights continue

Revdev86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Central Indiana
    Hope as been restored for quick form1s. After an 11ish day break, users have reported Hartsock has approved a few form ones. Whether it was a vacataion, training, or government bs.. idk.

Top Bottom