For anything less than murder or rape actively in progress you are on your own in Indianapolis- CMV

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Can't just count drive time. It takes time to call 911. It takes time to tell the dispatcher what's up and where to come to. It takes time for the dispatcher to then relay that information to fire/ems/police. You figure that whole process is likely to eat up 2 minutes or so. If it's fire or EMS, they likely aren't already in their vehicle and have to get to the rig to start responding. Police are more likely to be in their vehicle, but not a given. The time that takes can vary wildly.
    Yeah, I was talking time after dispatch. I understand that eats up a bit. I think when my son pocket dialed 911 response after dispatch was maybe 3 minutes before I had 5 officers stacked up outside my door. He pocket dialed them and when they called back he didn't answer since he was in school. Time from initial 911 call was much longer than 3 minutes.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    A proper Bavarian is filled with a pudding type of cream. I've had a couple that were advertised a "bavarian" that had that fluffy frosting type of crap shoved in them. That is not a Bavarian. A Bavarian should be filled with a pudding/custard, not some whipped sugar crap.
    Bavarian ... all this time I thought that was a Barbarian cream donut. Always learning new things on INGO.

Top Bottom