• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This is a solid price should this option appeal to you.

Thanks for the link. Going to try this out, been thinking about it for a while and while not cheap, looks like a good enough deal.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    This is a solid price should this option appeal to you.

I want to point out that Optics Planet has the wrong picture for that combo kit (item# FIS-WORKS-VTD-JACK) for $159. The picture shows "The Works" kit with individual torque drivers, but the part number and description is actually for the "The Works w/All In One Torque Driver" kit with the variable torque driver as pictured below, along with the Scope Jack. The Works kit is listed right below that combo kit (item# FIS-WORKS) for $250 and is accurate to the picture that is showing on OP's listing.

Slightly misleading, but still a good deal, just know what you're actually getting on that combo kit.

1622980556348.png

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I want to point out that Optics Planet has the wrong picture for that combo kit (item# FIS-WORKS-VTD-JACK) for $159. The picture shows "The Works" kit with individual torque drivers, but the part number and description is actually for the "The Works w/All In One Torque Driver" kit with the variable torque driver as pictured below, along with the Scope Jack. The Works kit is listed right below that combo kit (item# FIS-WORKS) for $250 and is accurate to the picture that is showing on OP's listing.

Slightly misleading, but still a good deal, just know what you're actually getting on that combo kit.

View attachment 142795
    I noticed the discrepancy, and went with “hope”.
    If it comes as you described I’ll trade someone a scope jack for 4 individual torque drivers, haha.

dw.watts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2021
    Kokomo
    Anyone using these for torqueing fasteners on their guns? They look nice. Has me thinking about upgrading from my Wheeler FAT wrench that I've used for years.

https://store.fixitsticks.com/

View attachment 142731
    I love these. They sell a really small tool kit, it’s like a pistol kit that fits into a teeny tiny bag, it takes up very little space in the range bag/pelican case(when traveling) compared to other tool sets. Spendy but worth it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I went to order another Atlas bipod from Precision Shooters and noticed they had the All In One Torque Driver Kit for $100. After watching the video on how it operates, I decided it would be quite handy at home and at the range. It might even replace my Wheeler FAT wrench altogether.

https://precisionshooters.com/

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I have a set, but you need to make sure you have bits to cover all your needs as the kit comes with only a few sizes. I already have added several to mine to match the different scopes... In a perfect world (where I'm rich) I'd have a set for each specific weapon, in their respective bags. I've also added a little extender that's adds about 2 inches to it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have a set, but you need to make sure you have bits to cover all your needs as the kit comes with only a few sizes. I already have added several to mine to match the different scopes... In a perfect world (where I'm rich) I'd have a set for each specific weapon, in their respective bags. I've also added a little extender that's adds about 2 inches to it.
    I will have plenty of bits, but I definitely agree on the extra sets. I could get WAY out of hand with these if money wasn't an issue. All of their little extra pieces seem really nifty too.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been using the all in one torque driver the last few days, soooooooo easy to use and strangely kinda fun also. I bought a bunch of new gunsmithing screwdriver bit sets this week too, so this weekend I'm going to overhaul my range bag tools and see just how much space I can free up.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I'm enjoying not having to set the torque I want as well. I can eyeball 8, 12, 36 in/lb etc within the accuracy rating of the tool.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    You can get quite a bit of things crammed in this one little pouch. There are extra slots on the bottom side. And then I found another hex bit set with SAE and Metric at Menards, to help give some extras in a nice little black 2-row holder. That fit nicely into a recessed area on the bottom.

20210628_165803.jpg

20210628_165935.jpg

20210628_170025.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Top Bottom