Five llamas in Louisville killed overnight in mysterious attack.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    images
    Cousin Eddy!!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Supposedly we have a big cat on the loose around my moms place ,Montpelier it was supposedly confirmed by a vet that a large cat mauled a horse by Hartford City and it moved north.. caught on a trail cam outside of Montpelier...maybe it’s a conspiracy

Gee, I sure hope no one tells the big cat about all the plump, tasty house cats and raccoons running around Dad's barn yard. It'd be a SHAME if something was to happen to any of them. A real, cryin' SHAME.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This is the first time and adult was killed by coyotes...Three of them....

[video=youtube;u7_-_0-1yy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_-_0-1yy0[/video]

This NatGeo special tells the story....

[video=youtube;5g6SsyRajNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g6SsyRajNg[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Only one thing could have done this........

"That's no ordinary rabbit!"
    Time to bring out The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

-rvb

I saw that at Trans Lux theater in 5th grade...We saw it was PG, paid for another movie and slipped in...Most of the adults in the theater were leaving in disgust...I remember seeing the cartoon trumpets being blown out of the dude's butts (Thank you Terry Gilliam) and didn't stop laughing the entire movie...By the time they got to the rabbit scene I was crying with laughter....Been a fan ever since...

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I saw that at Trans Lux theater in 5th grade...We saw it was PG, paid for another movie and slipped in...Most of the adults in the theater were leaving in disgust...I remember seeing the cartoon trumpets being blown out of the dude's butts (Thank you Terry Gilliam) and didn't stop laughing the entire movie...By the time they got to the rabbit scene I was crying with laughter....Been a fan ever since...

I watched it again a couple weeks ago. It's on Netflix now!

According to the movie's credits, it was llamas that took over direction of the movie..... a coincidence? I'm starting to think not.

Enough with the thread derailment.
    "Get on with it!"

-rvb

Top Bottom