• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pappyon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 17, 2020
    Time for a rant. The pics of my grandson are proof that what we do and how works. There are men who fish. And there are men who go to catch fish. Think about this. You are fishing in 5 to 6 feet of water. Most guys fish near the bottom. The fish could be 2 feet under your feet. As everyone knows sound travels a long way in water and is intensified thru it. The idiot who wear cleats and walk around are ignorant on how to catch fish. Yes the ice is slippery. BUT...sit your fat butt down and be quiet when you get to where you are going to fish!!! And damn sure do not drill holes within 5 feet of someone else fishing.what are you an idiot?? Then you feel you have to drill a dozen holes..then walk from hole to hole crunching you fat butt all over the place. Good bye fish. People are ignorant. They arer stupid. I would think a moron could figure out that noise and fish do not mix. Its lkike sitting in a deer stand and having someone walk circles around your tree stand while you are in it. we go to a lake to catch fish. When a crowd starts building we pack up and move. and thats another thing. Why is it when you have 500 acres of water...you feel you have to go next to the ONLY other guy out there??? Get away moron. We mark fish all over under us.Here come the idiots. The fish scatter. The guys moving crunching drilling walking around and the fish do not come back. we pack up and move. Get setteled and start catching fish again. They do make rubber cleats. Think about it. YOU are the reason you dont catch fish. would you beat on the botoom of your boat while bluegill fishing??? ahhhhh I feel better. lol

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Time for a rant. The pics of my grandson are proof that what we do and how works. There are men who fish. And there are men who go to catch fish. Think about this. You are fishing in 5 to 6 feet of water. Most guys fish near the bottom. The fish could be 2 feet under your feet. As everyone knows sound travels a long way in water and is intensified thru it. The idiot who wear cleats and walk around are ignorant on how to catch fish. Yes the ice is slippery. BUT...sit your fat butt down and be quiet when you get to where you are going to fish!!! And damn sure do not drill holes within 5 feet of someone else fishing.what are you an idiot?? Then you feel you have to drill a dozen holes..then walk from hole to hole crunching you fat butt all over the place. Good bye fish. People are ignorant. They arer stupid. I would think a moron could figure out that noise and fish do not mix. Its lkike sitting in a deer stand and having someone walk circles around your tree stand while you are in it. we go to a lake to catch fish. When a crowd starts building we pack up and move. and thats another thing. Why is it when you have 500 acres of water...you feel you have to go next to the ONLY other guy out there??? Get away moron. We mark fish all over under us.Here come the idiots. The fish scatter. The guys moving crunching drilling walking around and the fish do not come back. we pack up and move. Get setteled and start catching fish again. They do make rubber cleats. Think about it. YOU are the reason you dont catch fish. would you beat on the botoom of your boat while bluegill fishing??? ahhhhh I feel better. lol
    Sounds like someone had a rough day on the water.:scratch:

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Been seeing reports of large crappie being caught at the big 4 spillways, mostly Sardis and Grenada. My oldest son I went to Arkabutla yesterday to try it. We were the only ones fishing without a bite in an hour. All others were snagging with some catches. We turned to snagging too. Lots of shad caught, no crappie within another hour. We'll try Sardis next weekend, he's off Mon and Tuesdays.
    I had to look to make sure which forum I was on seeing all the Mississippi reservoirs. I have fished them all though.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Amish? Lol. I got crowded out. Private channel. Trespassing.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    I had to look to make sure which forum I was on seeing all the Mississippi reservoirs. I have fished them all though.
    On crappie dot com we would a spring gathering, try to have it at a different lake each year. Fall gathering was at Enid lake, George Cossar state park. Cabins and campground are within 1/2 mile of each other. But, as you know, Covid cut that out. I got kicked out 3 years ago and have tried to get back on.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    About ten inches of ice in Lagrange County last night. Brought home a dozen nice gills. All right at last light. Got some nice bass on tipups. No pike.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    It`s a bit early, but hopefully this thread will be the place for members to report on water temperatures and fish bite for crappie just before and including the spawning bite. Specifically for bank fishing for those of us without boats.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm gonna have to up my fish eating. I have a LOT of pounds of crappie in the freezer.

I just dragged a bag out to thaw. It was dated 3.17.21. :n00b:

Couple/three weeks away from last year's fish going in the freezer. Hmm...

Top Bottom