• ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    And such*

Not back tracking. But the obvious thing still stands, why would I not use measurements with the intended length? That's what I did for the 9mm pistol I applied for after getting the answer.

I wouldn't put inaccurate measurements on the form 1 on purpose. After the stamp comes you can put a stock on - and that's the configuration they're asking for on the form. How is this hard to grasp still?

I DID actually email the feds about this for 100% confirmation on a question. So yeah. They replied and were very kind.
    I have seen 2 different things for filling out the form. Some said put lenght you are going to build and others said you have to put what you actually have meaning if you don't possess the actual "sbr", at the time you are filing, then you technically cant legally file for said tax stamp. This is 1 of the reasons i said in a couple posts ago about watching what you say. Remember all the videos of morons showing their illegal activities and getting busted...i would hate to see any of our members unintentionally fall into that category. I'm not trying to be a dick here but instead relay facts or what expert have commented about the brace law or what a sbr is labled as. My "opion" is, if you don't have the sbr you are guna register, then don't don't do it. If it's the case as stated from others past experiences for filing and you have to provide actual pics of the sbr..then what?

Top Bottom