• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I finally got a chance to take my new Mark II to the range.

I really like this gun! I have an S&W 22A that I had been shooting but I like this gun even better.

I have small hands an I find that the grip on the 22A was a litle big.

The Mark II is smaller fron the rear of the grip to the trigger and it is just more comfortable.

Here is my gun and a target from today 10 rounds at 10 yards.

MarkII-2003.jpg

Last edited:

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Kudos

A blast to shoot and incredibly accurate ! I love my Ruger 22/45. Shoot for an extended period of time and no buyers remorse for blowing through all that ammo.:D

babolat69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Congrats!!

I recently purchased a MKIII. Extremely accurate, no recoil and cheap to shoot. What more could you ask for??

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I have five grandsons. I will make sure that there are five Mk II 5 1/2" Bull Barrel Target guns put back so that each may have one some day.

I feel it my responsibility to teach them to shoot and be responsible for their actions. We will have a lot of fun learning both things together.

If I ever have granddaughters they will also be included in the plan. As for now it is all boys.

The rest of you will have to come up with your own reasons to own more than one of the same model gun.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I have five grandsons. I will make sure that there are five Mk II 5 1/2" Bull Barrel Target guns put back so that each may have one some day.

I feel it my responsibility to teach them to shoot and be responsible for their actions. We will have a lot of fun learning both things together.

If I ever have granddaughters they will also be included in the plan. As for now it is all boys.

The rest of you will have to come up with your own reasons to own more than one of the same model gun.

I have been shooting with my kids since they were 6 or 7 and my daughter was with me yesterday, she prefers the 22A becasue it is lighter then the Ruger but I'm thinking maybe she should have one with an aftermarket aluminum barrel.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    My first .22 pistol was a Ruger Mark I. It was a good gun to learn on. BTW, it looks like you need a few clicks of elevation to get that group centered.

Top Bottom