• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A lot to break down here: the FBI has earned our skepticism, at the same time selling medical info of our Military is worthy of a long prison sentence. "The Russians" have been the boogie man since the 2016 election (RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA) but the transgendered are the uber-protected class.

Did Army CID bring in the FBI on this one?

Did this individual speak out against CRT in schools?

Is this just a DC area leftist?

Many questions...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A lot to break down here: the FBI has earned our skepticism, at the same time selling medical info of our Military is worthy of a long prison sentence. "The Russians" have been the boogie man since the 2016 election (RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA) but the transgendered are the uber-protected class.

Did Army CID bring in the FBI on this one?

Did this individual speak out against CRT in schools?

Is this just a DC area leftist?

Many questions...
    Would the FBI throw some mentally addled but unimportant individual to the wolves in order to try to restore some shred of its credibility?

Not seeing much daylight between the psych profile of a mass shooter and this thing

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I don't think it has anything to do with being an LGBT+. It does have everything to do with their political ideals. The ideals that America should be destroyed. Believe it or not, but there are many leftist that think that way.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't think it has anything to do with being an LGBT+. It does have everything to do with their political ideals. The ideals that America should be destroyed. Believe it or not, but there are many leftist that think that way.
    Exactly.
    The left, whether it is politicians, the media or IRS, FBI etc., only like lgbt or illegal aliens or blacks if they are left. They don't like any of them if they are conservatives or in any way not-left. It is totally political.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Not just leftists, unfortunately.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    So you are saying that there are conservative patriotic Americans that want the US to be destroyed off the face of the planet?
    I haven't meet one yet.
    No, I should have quoted the pertinent part of your post. My bad.

It does have everything to do with their political ideals. The ideals that America should be destroyed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom