• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    For the ignorant among us, what would be classidfeid about army medical records? I can understand medical info privacy, but at what point does it get classified?
    It was identifiable records of U.S. officers currently aiding Ukraine. the thought was that if the Russians knew Captain Crunch had blood pressure issues, then they could send him lots of sodium laden food.

kind of lame intel, but treason none the less.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    It was identifiable records of U.S. officers currently aiding Ukraine. the thought was that if the Russians knew Captain Crunch had blood pressure issues, then they could send him lots of sodium laden food.

kind of lame intel, but treason none the less.
    I don’t know about blood pressure, but simply identifying which military people are involved would be of intelligence value. If it turns out that the individual involved had an STD in the past, that might be of intelligence and propaganda value as well. It might suggest ways you could approach that person and try to flip or entrap him or her.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    For the ignorant among us, what would be classidfeid about army medical records? I can understand medical info privacy, but at what point does it get classified?
    The tranny until recently worked at NSA with a top secret clearance. The medical records had a very low classification IIRC and may have just served as proof of capability and intent

I would expect that the person attempting the sale of such information would not want to deliver their most valuable information immediately without sounding out delivery and payment channels for reliability and covertness. Most of these things start out that way with more innocuous information sold initially while the two parties sound each other out, and it is an enduring disgrace for America that quite often it is the money that figures
    prominently as motivation for the treason

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    When narratives conflict: Some of INGO is going to have a tough time deciding if it's an FBI incompetence/false flag/set up or if the treasonous behavior is legit because liberal woke tranny officer. Trans-eason? Treas-anny? Man, it seems like there's got to be something for this.
    Naw, dawg....this person is trans so the FBI is righteous.

If he had a neck beard, the FBI would be setting up an innocent.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm not certain why this would be a surprise to anyone - that a serving military officer would be willing to pass classified information to an enemy power. We've seen graduates of the Military Academy openly espouse Marxism; Brad Manning was willing to spill US secrets, so I'm not sure why this should surprise anyone.

And a "trans-" who has already been brainwashed to believe all straight people hate him/her would have even LESS trouble crossing the rubicon to traitorous conduct. And that's even aside the philosophical question of whether or not we should be opposing Russian takeover of Ukraine.

So, not really a surprise.

Aside from that, we really have no way of knowing just how good the FBI counter-intel apparatus is working because all we usually see is the hyper-partisan activity being run out of Washington DC., which is possibly not the greatest indicator of how the organization functions as a whole.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

...how the U.S. military establishes an army hospital in war conditions, and about previous training the U.S. military provided to Ukrainian military personnel."

Perhaps the "where" and "who"?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I wonder if he/she will dodge charges.

Is that...is that a DODGE joke? I mean, well played, but ouch. And dated. The ZF is a great transmission. He said, derailing the thread as every Boomer pulls out his March 1987 copy of Consumer Reports to start wading in to the conversation...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Is that...is that a DODGE joke? I mean, well played, but ouch. And dated. The ZF is a great transmission. He said, derailing the thread as every Boomer pulls out his March 1987 copy of Consumer Reports to start wading in to the conversation...
    Dad worked at a Chrysler plant. We've suffered for years. I see leaky tranny, I think Mopar.

:):

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    The whole becoming a trans woman and being married to a woman angle is something I've seen before personally, so the more interesting question to me is what exactly the Russians would do with medical records of senior military officers?
    There could be a potential for blackmail if one of the top officers was treated for a sexually transmitted disease. A foreign agent could threaten to notify the spouse.

There was also this from the article.
    "Gabrielian allegedly told the agent that Henry had not only access to medical information at the military base, but also insight on how America was training the military to provide assistance to Ukraine".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It sounds like she has been pro-russia for long time and him, well he doesn't know what the f*** he is.
    From reading between the lines, my guess is the major is exactly what she wants the major to be. There was only room for one to wear the pants in that relationship.

Top Bottom