• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Are there any good first aid suppliers in the Indy area that stock things like Israeli bandages, tourniquets, etc.? I like buying things in person and avoiding the internet whenever possible.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Nelson Unifrom in Greencastle is the best I can tell you. Not even sure if they’re still viable since COVID-19 though? They used to carry a plethora of trauma gear. Not so much basic first aid, but TQ’s, packing gauze, and pressure dressings.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thanks! That's what I'm looking for. Other than that my first aid kit is pretty solid.
    They still have in online store down below. I haven’t been there in person since pre COVID-19 days, but they usually had the stuff in stock/in house. Brad is also a solid dude.

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    Nelson Unifrom in Greencastle is the best I can tell you. Not even sure if they’re still viable since COVID-19 though? They used to carry a plethora of trauma gear. Not so much basic first aid, but TQ’s, packing gauze, and pressure dressings.
    Nelson is a great place to shop. No firearms right now, but seem to be stocked on everything else.

Top Bottom