• Status
    Not open for further replies.

L C H

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2022
    Bedford
    Good morning everyone. After using the site as a resource for a while as an occasional lurker, and seeing praise for the operation of this forum elsewhere, I decided to go ahead and create an account.

Thanks for having me!

L C H

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2022
    Bedford
    Welcome from Boone County!

@L C H What are your interests? Are you into any particular element of the shooting sports, hunting, or just a generalist?
    Primarily big game hunting, and setting up my rifles/muzzleloaders/archery equipment accordingly to pursue them. I really enjoy deer hunting here at home, and travel a fair bit to hunt out of state also.

Most of my gun purchases the last few years have been setting up guns for my daughters. They each have a small collection now and both of them enjoy shooting, only one has taken an interest in hunting so far.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Primarily big game hunting, and setting up my rifles/muzzleloaders/archery equipment accordingly to pursue them. I really enjoy deer hunting here at home, and travel a fair bit to hunt out of state also.

Most of my gun purchases the last few years have been setting up guns for my daughters. They each have a small collection now and both of them enjoy shooting, only one has taken an interest in hunting so far.
    You've raised a new generation of shooters.
    You'll fit in nicely here.
    Pull up a bench ( any one except the group W bench, it's already occupied), and dive in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom