• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was putting together an AR with my son this past weekend and I know I needed a few parts to make it happen. I need a buffer and a mag block for sure.

I drove out to Top Shot Armory and they were cleaned out of what I needed. They had a bunch of single pins/springs etc but not what I needed. I called Belchers in Mishawaka and they said they had the stuff on the shelf. So on my way over I remembered that Femme Fatale had moved from the edge of downtown to just off of the bypass. So I stopped in to see if they had anything.

They had everything I needed. And a lot more. They were stocked well. Prices seemed ok mostly, especially for the times. Yes ammo was high, but really about pace with Rural King. The couple that run it were very helpful. I once back at the house I realized I needed a buffer tube castle nut. A call confirmed they did.

I had been in there a few times in their old building. Not that it was bad, but the new one is very nice. It definitely is NOT a place to avoid.

Top Bottom