FEMA planner gives her warnings... and they are DARK.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Got this off the Hide.

It's in the "Take it with a grain of salt" category, but the way things have been going... who the hell knows.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Got this off the Hide.

It's in the "Take it with a grain of salt" category, but the way things have been going... who the hell knows.

**** 'em.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Got this off the Hide.

I think I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This is my grain of salt I'm taking it with...

cf2eb5d5cc484a25415bd59566caec0d.jpg

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    How about a quote from a real emergency manager, formerly associated with FEMA:

”I can also unequivocally state (and I don’t know an emergency manager who would disagree with me) that NOBODY should expect help from their government during the first few weeks of any major disaster. The issues we saw in Katrina and Sandy (among others) only confirm it. The people who needed help right away were the ones who didn’t prepare. They took away resources that could have been used to recover infrastructure and bring the communities back on line a lot sooner.” - Valerie Lucus-McEwen, 2012

She is a certified emergency manager, certified business continuity professional and an adjunct professor for California State University, Long Beach.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How about a quote from a real emergency manager, formerly associated with FEMA:

”I can also unequivocally state (and I don’t know an emergency manager who would disagree with me) that NOBODY should expect help from their government during the first few weeks of any major disaster. The issues we saw in Katrina and Sandy (among others) only confirm it. The people who needed help right away were the ones who didn’t prepare. They took away resources that could have been used to recover infrastructure and bring the communities back on line a lot sooner.” - Valerie Lucus-McEwen, 2012

She is a certified emergency manager, certified business continuity professional and an adjunct professor for California State University, Long Beach.
    Which is why training like this is beneficial.

Dr Long Jon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    Crown Point
    Got this off the Hide.

I'm going with ******** on this one. No salt needed. I saw a few of "Celeste's" videos in the past. "Illuminati" my ass.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Covid tests are intended to collect your DNA. The vaccines contain aborted fetus stem cellsand human proteins that have been bred in plants and mice (“a human in a mouse suit.”) They also contain “hydrogels” – nanoparticles that permanently fuse with your tissue, that connect with a 5G computer network that “monitor your health” at all times and determine if you can go to work or buy food.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    "Covid tests are intended to collect your DNA" is the only viable comment in that paragraph.
    And that is one of the more sane paragraphs. Seriously. I personally like this one. Covid (not the vaccine) will cause you to be possessed by demons or perhaps just cursed.

From all the research I have done, I believe Covid is a Nano-Fusion of: Biological Life and Robot Construction. So that's a fusion of biology with robotics, micro-robots! The virus particle that no single could isolate doctor or scientist on earth, because it is not a 'virus' has a hollow belly with capacity. Depending on the frequency (WiFi, G5, G6) it can deploy a poison, a toxin, a bacteria, a virus, a fungus, an explosive, a curse or other spiritual elements such as demons.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    As far fetched as this report is, you can be sure there are a few nuggets of truth under all the sensationalism. If 5 % of the concepts have an ounce of truth, it is still a pretty damning report against the Constitution and the Citizens it protects.

Top Bottom