• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Several.

Cognitive dissonance & confirmation bias - "I have a position, therefore I will seek out information to confirm it, and try to influence others."
    (I thought there was a stance on INGO to let everyone decide for themselves. But here is, "the vaccine is evil, tell everyone!")

There are people genuinely convinced it's a nefarious plot for control. In that case I can't fault anyone for trying to get people to not take the vaccine.

I mean, if you were convinced soylent green is people, wouldn't you try to tell others and convince them not to eat it?

In some cases, it's pure power - "We're so powerful we can make be get a vaccine!"
    "Oh yeah? We're so influential we can convince them it's poison!"

Your best post yet. Completely proves you have no understanding of what is really going on.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There are people genuinely convinced it's a nefarious plot for control.

Is it intellectually honest to say that it isn't true even on the most surface level we can readily see through TV ads, Radio ads, mandates, forcible vaccination, forcible testing, executive orders... etc?

I've never seen propaganda so extreme for anything in my life. 9/11 propaganda wasn't this heavy handed.

And if they want to make people question and avoid the vaccine, this is the fastest way to achieve it. That combined with the government effectively forcing it (unless you're one of those people who don't need food and a roof over your head) makes a pretty compelling case, in and of its self, something bad is happening.

What it made me do was start reading the actual medical papers, and start trying to gain some degree of knowledge on vaccines, mRNA, covid, and everything else. And the conclusions I've come to by just reading the dry papers are very damaging. Not all in expected ways, but if people want to continue down the vaccines are good road, you will NEED boosters. The papers make it completely clear how interactions work and why boosters are necessary for most new strains of covid. And please don't ask me to go trying to find a paper with a random number name in my search history, I went through close to one hundred. It'd be a needle in a haystack.

Last edited:

peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    From Mr. Klaus on June 3rd 2020:

“a sharp economic downturn has already begun, and we could be facing the worst depression since the 1930s. But, while this outcome is likely, it is not unavoidable.
    To achieve a better outcome, the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a “Great Reset” of capitalism.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Is it intellectually honest to say that it isn't true even on the most surface level we can readily see through TV ads, Radio ads, mandates, forcible vaccination, forcible testing, executive orders... etc?

I've never seen propaganda so extreme for anything in my life. 9/11 propaganda wasn't this heavy handed.

And if they want to make people question and avoid the vaccine, this is the fastest way to achieve it. That combined with the government effectively forcing it (unless you're one of those people who don't need food and a roof over your head) makes a pretty compelling case, in and of its self, something bad is happening.

What it made me do was start reading the actual medical papers, and start trying to gain some degree of knowledge on vaccines, mRNA, covid, and everything else. And the conclusions I've come to by just reading the dry papers are very damaging. Not all in expected ways, but if people want to continue down the vaccines are good road, you will NEED boosters. The papers make it completely clear how interactions work and why boosters are necessary for most new strains of covid. And please don't ask me to go trying to find a paper with a random number name in my search history, I went through close to one hundred. It'd be a needle in a haystack.
    Adding to this for people who have the time to listen...The Food and Drug Administration actually has it's own YouTube page. The Vaccine and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee met Friday, last week, and they posted their live virtual meeting for anyone to listen to. Lots of testimony from a broad range of experts, industry leaders, and interested people (might fast forward to around the 4 hour mark).

Friday's meeting was about the boosters and was very interesting as people articulated their pro or con views. It was also concerning that the manufacturer had limited trial data but was still pushing forward on the booster. The large majority of contributors were questioning the small size of the trail. **I was also amazed that they all seemed to be well aware of the documented adverse effects from this vaccine, while the main stream media completely omits any of that conversation from their daily discussions on illnesses related to this virus and all of its variants. Link to video here: FDA Virtual Meeting, Vaccine Booster 09/17/21

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    /r/HermanCainAward

EDIT: That subreddit is really depressing. :(
    Those people are demented. I understand being frustrated at the misinformation, but cheering when people die is pretty ate up. Reddit is extremely left though, and most of the posts in the subreddit also include screenshots of people posting other conservative viewpoints. I think it’s a little bit of celebrating conservatives dying too. Whichever side you’re on, celebrating suffering and death is shameful. I haven’t seen anyone celebrating the deaths of the vaccinated.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Several.

Cognitive dissonance & confirmation bias - "I have a position, therefore I will seek out information to confirm it, and try to influence others."
    (I thought there was a stance on INGO to let everyone decide for themselves. But here is, "the vaccine is evil, tell everyone!")

There are people genuinely convinced it's a nefarious plot for control. In that case I can't fault anyone for trying to get people to not take the vaccine.

I mean, if you were convinced soylent green is people, wouldn't you try to tell others and convince them not to eat it?

In some cases, it's pure power - "We're so powerful we can make be get a vaccine!"
    Who benefits if I don't get the vaccine? No one is making money from it, no one is gaining power from it so what is the benefit? It seems a bit of a stretch to believe people are putting forth the time and effort to produce the content in the video for no reason other than "they can".

There is plenty of cognitive dissonance on both sides of the issue. Only one side is attempting to force people to do something with propaganda and inaccurate, incomplete or corrupt data.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Several.

Don't forget pure politics.

Pick a wedge issue, any wedge issue, and use it to motivate your base that the other side is evil and everything you hold dear is at stake if we don't defeat them.

Both extremes of the vaccine argument are clearly using this strategy.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wish what is happening made sense. It doesn't.

I think the maliciousness of THIS specific thing is limited solely to greed of corporations.

It's part of the emergency use authorization. If another effective treatment was found and available, the EUA for the experimental vaccines would be rejected and they'd be pulled from the market.

The propaganda surrounding it is just from pharmaceutical puppets.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If I was a globalist population control progressive, I'd spike the ivermectin; those pushing that are the ones not complying with the plandemic. The sheep taking the vaccine are the ones I'd want to keep.

:tinfoil:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If I was a globalist population control progressive, I'd spike the ivermectin; those pushing that are the ones not complying with the plandemic. The sheep taking the vaccine are the ones I'd want to keep.

I'm not taking ivermectin nor do I care what globalists, progressives or population control advocates think about it. It would just be nice to have some honesty about this entire debacle.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Honesty? Pretty hard to find when so many people are defending their comfort zones.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Well, one look at the Georgia guidestones should be enough to rectify your misunderstanding of their position. They seek to keep the global population under 500 million.

Compliant or non-compliant is laughably irrelevant. They can sit on a far away island living out of a bunker, they couldn't care less about millions of people with guns who have no ability to do anything to them.

Automation means they don't need workers. They see people largely as invasive wildlife.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    If Quaker State made a product for your car that had as much history of problems, no one would buy it. Some alphabet agency would have banned it. At least 100 legal firms would be filing class action lawsuits against the maker. The car companies would have warnings about voiding your warranty if you use that defective product.

Yet this product has a million dollars a day of people hired to convince the masses to not dare even question it, no matter what the outcome. That does not make any sense.

If they are learning as they go, why are we not seeing continual revisions, like gates' windows software?

Last edited:

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I mentioned this somewhere else, but a doctor tested the system. He reported an MMR vaccine turned him into the Incredible Hulk. They contacted him for more info and he admitted it was just a test. They still needed his permission to remove it.

With so many people against this vaccine, I have to believe the numbers are inaccurate. The question is how inaccurate?
    There just as accurate as Bidenlesters election results!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think a lot of people here are about sick of seeing you constantly talk bad about ingo. Nobody is telling you how to think, pay attention, we’re the ones against MANDATES, and forcing people to do **** against their will. We’re the ones against skewing data, and want the actual truth reported so people can make an informed decision for themselves. It’s beginning to seem as if it’s you who wants everyone else to think like them.

This is about the 5th time I’ve seen you say something about “I thought “insert personal feelings” was how ingo felt, but I must be wrong”.

Top Bottom